Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church (58199 Views)

Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by PETUK(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
peteruuu:
Not everyone bro. I for now is predestinated to reign with God.
I'm a blood-born-heaven-bound Christian.
If i hear
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by jcross19: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2019
merits:

What's this?God is too patient.
and you are holy to judge!
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by kumulus(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
peteruuu:

Not everyone bro.
I for now is predestinated to reign with God.

I'm a blood-born-heaven-bound Christian.

@bolded What are you still doing in hell (It is written, '...if a man be in Christ, he's already free indeed'. A revolution is about to begin, and religion centres will be worst and first hit.

*The era of truth is here!!!

•••Contact via links in my signature to learn about technical and fundamental analysis of the $5trillion forex market and how you can make a good living leveraging the skill everyday of the week. Mentorship comes with an opportunity to earn while you learn.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by kumulus(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
jcross19:
and you are holy to judge!

I'm choosing to believe they hadn't heard about the dance of the king whom God called 'One after my heart' and how He dealt with the one who spoke ill of the way he poured his heart to Him in those grooves and moves

•••Contact via links in my signature to learn about technical and fundamental analysis of the $5trillion forex market and how you can make a good living leveraging the skill everyday of the week. Mentorship comes with an opportunity to earn while you learn.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by otherway: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
peteruuu:
shocked

Matthew 12:34-37 King James Version (KJV)

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

I pity their gullible followers.

Who be this one again

1 Like

Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Legendguru: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
oh my God .only mummy GO i know.is rccg mummy GO

1 Like

Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Yankee101: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Matthew 23:9
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by dododawa1: 1:27am On Jul 26, 2019
Upton:
For sale
this land is not for sale BEWARE of my nnamdi & okorocha.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by pamcode(m): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2019
The energy from the woman tho. Plus the heels.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Unconquerable: 3:56am On Jul 26, 2019
I don't think Pastor Adeboye's wife will do this.

1 Like

Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by FemiEddy(m): 4:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
It's beautiful when I realized everyone will go to HELL.. it's a thing of beauty.
Everyone won't go to hell, but many will, very few will find the path to life, for narrow is the path that leads to life, only very few find it
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Damoche10: 4:19am On Jul 26, 2019
May God forgive all of you for castigating her because of her dance steps. It has nothing to do with Christianity
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by ityP(m): 5:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Olarewaju89:
After reading your comment, I open your head to check if there is anything there, but this is what i saw...

Like what he said isn't true... Park well jhor
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by fardes(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2019
KingAzubuike:
All these scammers called pastors. Adeboye and oyedepo go use gold chair for ministers stand, the rest of the senior pastors go use plastic or cloth chair. Some of them go even put rug or carpet in front of them for reasons best known to them. By the time they even finish sermon, one errand boy pastor go still help them carry bible to their seats. Basically they see themselves as demi gods which isn't meant to be.
No religion will be Free of that I use to be an IFA worshipper before.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by am4truth(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
It's beautiful when I realized everyone will go to HELL.. it's a thing of beauty.

Who told you this lie? Those in Christ Jesus won't go to Hellfire.
I reject that in Jesus name...Hellfire would never be my portion.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Offpoint: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Is04970:

Me and my family members are going to heaven.
You and your family? going to do what in heaven? you not even sure of yourself you're talking about your family.

Precisely no human is going to heaven, God abode isn't meant for humans you hear me.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Offpoint: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
FemiEddy:

Everyone won't go to hell, but many will, very few will find the path to life, for narrow is the path that leads to life, only very few find it
Check your calendar the year you're in.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Offpoint: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2019
am4truth:

Who told you this lie? Those in Christ Jesus won't go to Hellfire.
I reject that in Jesus name...Hellfire would never be my portion.

grin you can't be living and say you won't go to Hell... it's an agreement you've made before your conception.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by perryy(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2019
Con men everywhere
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Lekanboii: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09068five35652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by AjalaDtraveller(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Seun You have to make updates on this website. Why do we have to follow a link first before we can view a video. This site has no significant changes at all. Plus a angry or a dislike bottom is needed too just like Facebook
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by adedayourt(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2019
sirusX:
When will someone dance soapy in church.....since every dance makes it to church undecided

A white garment church already did, look for d disgusting video
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by MyOleSolksjaer: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2019
The only Mummy GO i know is Pastor Foluke Adeboye.

All others are nothing but counterfeit.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by flowx(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Slay mummy G.O

������
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Emmanuelcann: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by sonofElElyon: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Speak for yourself bro "OFFPOINT"!

Offpoint:
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by GenFunction: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2019
gbe body eh for the lord
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2019
topstone4:

Do you even know the origin or source of inspiration of those dance steps you call "just"?

Many of you so-called Christians are just blind idiots walking about without knowing where you are going.

Many of you are just blind church goers; nothing more.
oh please gimme a break huh?? We've been stomping our feet on the floor while dancing even before it was called zanku...I'm not a blind christian, I know what God demands of me and that's decency....I copy what is decent!! If ur personal convictions doesn't allow it like people who don't wear earings and footwear's, you're allowed to desist from it and I respect that...
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Robert129(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2019
Lovelyn451:
The dance step is decent, anything decent is welcomed...
Dancing it in church isn't decent abeg.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Adedotguy: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2019
There are biblical differences between male and female Christians. Pastor Faith Oyedepo nailed it here https://www.livingscepter.com/differences-in-male-and-female-part-ii-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo/ please read.
Re: Folakemi Kuforiji Dances Gbe Body / Zanku Legwork In Church by Kenneth10110(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
peteruuu:

I'm always having problem with people like you...or opinions like yours who don't hesitate to quote that very scripture you just quoted.
Mind you sir, The word of God is of no private interpretation.... Samuel was a righteous man bro!
This woman isn't!
Don't tell me "judge not" without even knowing what the Bible meant by the word "judge"
Judge means two things in the Bible.. The original meaning of judge before being translated to English language is...

And yet, this same scripture says "A righteous man judgeth all things....".

I'm sorry to announce to you that, if this woman doesn't repent, she'll pay for all she has done and those she has influenced in the regions that lays beyond.

#peace.

A righteous man says the scripture so answer are you righteous why judge her to repent remove the dirt in your eye first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.