Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Am A New Member On Dis Site - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am A New Member On Dis Site (1600 Views)

Would Love To Meet Some Realy Nice Person Here As A New Member / New Member / New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A New Member On Dis Site by Elvismaxwe: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2010
am a guy .pls can any 1 put mi thru, am a new member in dis site. am looking 4 a garl has my life partner, so a frend of mind gave me dis site to reg and place my requst on dis site. pls hw do i go about and post my requst.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2010
Welcome.I doubt if u can get a real gal on dis site.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by MRMoneyE(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2010
yorke:

Welcome.I doubt if u can get a real gal on dis site.

YOU ARE NOT IN ADVANCE COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN FIND YOUR MATCH ONLINE AND YOU MEET UP FOR A COFFEE,
NL LADIES ARE MOSTLY PRETENDERS,MOST OF THE LADIES ARE HERE TO WHILE A WAY TIME, THEY ARE BORED AND LONELY, SOME
OF THEM SINGLE PRETENDED TO BE MARRIED OF IN RELATIONSHIP, THAT IS WHY I LIKE SITES LIKE PLENTY OF FISH,
SMOOCH.COM ETC, YOU CAN CATCH YOUR FISH THERE ANYTIME ANY DAY. KEEP ON TRYING
BUT YOU MIGHT NOT ACHIEVE THAT ON NL,
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by edlion57(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2010
Is it how ur papa find ur mama,guy go out der u wil see ur life partner.come 2 tink of it u will like 2 see her her face,nairalander no dey paste der real pic and sum na male here no be dat kind site were u go find her here na 4 fun and time wasteing site
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by MRMoneyE(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2010
edlion57:

Is it how your papa find your mama,guy go out der u wil see your life partner.come 2 tink of it u will like 2 see her her face,nairalander no dey paste der real pic and sum na male here no be dat kind site were u go find her here na 4 fun and time wasteing site

MUST YOU INSULT HIS FATHER AND MOTHER BEFORE YOU EXPRESS YOUR DRY OPINION
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Vic2k3(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2010
** knoks the newbie** Welcome. As for ladies, for sure. But make sure u maintain a level head before they make u fall in love unnecessarily. A word is enough for the wise, two for a fool and three for a retard. Once again welcome
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2010
@poster
You can't get your life partner here.Most of the ladies here are players and ugly.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2010
Hello, welcome!

Don't pay these REJECTED FOOLS no attention they just mad because they don't have a decent woman and still POUTING,

You might find your life partner here, and some people met each others here and gotten married, so GOOD LUCK! cheesy
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2010
Queeneve,fuc.k you 1million times.bit.ch.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2010
Awwwww a sore one! cheesy No thanks!
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2010
I got tonnes of white ladies here, you are Nl bit.ch. sad
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2010
i, don't, give, a, fucccck, bish azz
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2010
Queeneve ,you are a Fuc.king A$$.Hole.Old Cargo.Stinking A$$.Hole.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2010
Right, AND YOU STILL A REJECTED OLD FOOL, now go get them white chicks to LIFT THAT pinky toe limp dicck
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2010
(laughing out loud) grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Limpy dicccky is FURIOUS! I LOVE IT! My job is done! grin
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2010
Smelling kitty of yours.Don't infect us with your South/Africa HIV virus.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2010
Hmm, uhmmmm, hmmmm,

Should I tell him? Nawl, FUGGG IT!

Carry On limpy!
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by SAGoddess: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2010
Ikedonn:

Smelling kitty of yours.Don't infect us with your South/Africa HIV virus.

Now you are showing just how much of a slowpoke you are, the woman has said gazillion times she is from the US and you choose to say she is from SA and insult "us"  mumu, NXA!  

*I am not going to respond to you so curse all you want*
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Omolola1(f): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2010
Elvismaxwe:

am a guy .pls can any 1 put mi thru, am a new member in dis site. am looking 4 a garl has my life partner, so a frend of mind gave me dis site to reg and place my requst on dis site. pls hw do i go about and post my requst.

WELCOME!
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2010
Speaking of HIV/AIDS,

South Africa is not on the top of the list for it, Guess what, According to CDC Nigeria is top THREE countries with high rate  of infected,

So you might want to take it easy BRUH,

South Africa isn't the only country with HIV/AIDS either,

Make sure you wrap it up before you screw your hoes,

Carry on limpy and SA
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Where is the fool  called South/Africa goddess or  mammy water coming from?Fuc.k you Bit.ch.HIV country.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2010
Even here,if you tell anybody you are from South/Africa,the first thing they would think is HIv from your fuc.King Virus country.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by SAGoddess: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2010
Please read up on issues that affect you and the world and get some knowledge instead of ranting like a lunatic.

**PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEDS BEFORE YOU COMPLETELY LOSE IT** grin grin this is my last response to your rants, I realise I am validating your nonsense by responding but I just had to remind you to take your meds, clearly something is wrong!

So carry on with queeneve, I didn't mean to divert your attention from her, you guys were doing so well. . . . .
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by queeneve: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2010
Boys don't like effective azzwhooping,
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2010
SA Goddess,you are a stup.id bit.ch defending a stup.id virus carrier.A$$ Hole and unpleasant  smelling Pu.ssy.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by bayleaf(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2010
hi queeneve!!!!!!! cool
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by SAGoddess: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2010
Ikedonn:

SA Goddess,you are a stup.id bit.ch defending a stup.id virus carrier.A$$ Hole and unpleasant smelling Pu.ssy.

I see you can't get your point across without swearing, classless! Knock yourself out! Clearly these are the only words in your limited vocab! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Ikedonn(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2010
Tell me if you are not a HIv carrier,Sa Goddess?S/A people are HIv carriers.All over the world South/Africans were known for HiV /Aids virus.They are bea.st.Always looking for se.x.Make sure you do your research very well before you vomit your senseless and meaningless replies here.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by daylae(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2010
I thought this was suppose to be a welcome party. . . .

Welcome, poster. You can find what you're looking for here;even if is the least of all places.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by ShyOne(f): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
Elvismaxwe:

Good Morning to you, welcome to NL

I enjoy reading and replying - I hope you find what you are looking for - some ppl are definitely honest and very attractive, whether they post their picture or not and they are everywhere including NL.

Also what looks good to you, doesn't look good to someone else - looks are in the beholders eye.

God is everywhere and he provides whereever he goes, so who knows, try your hand - even here on NL.  Just be careful and respectful.  Nice to meet you.
Re: Am A New Member On Dis Site by Creamish(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
@ Newbie . . Bienvenue!! U'l have more fun if u stay away from d foolz club . . .their virus sticks easily to fresh blood. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos People, Where You At? Lets Hook Up And Make Lagos! / Looking For A Fling In Abuja / Am Searching For A Lady Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.