Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why Ange Had Brad's Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Ange Had Brad's Kid (1236 Views)

It's Official! Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Are Married (Photos) / Jen Vs Ange / Brad Pitt Vs Tom Cruise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ange Had Brad's Kid by derinsola(f): 2:25pm On May 12, 2007
Everyone knows these days that Angelina Jolie is all about the family.

So when she gets talking about her favourite topic - the Brangelina brood - there's just no stopping her.

She has doubled her kids since she hooked up with Brad Pitt - becoming pregnant with daughter Shiloh and then adopting their newest addition Pax Thien - but how did it all happen?

She told Reader's Digest: "Before I met Brad, I always said I was happy never to have a child biologically. He told me he hadn't given up that thought.

"Then, a few months after Z (adopted daughter Zahara) came home, I saw Brad with her and Mad, and I realised how much he loved him, that a biological child would not in any way be a threat. So I said, 'I want to try.'"

With such a house full it must be a struggle for Brangelina to have any, ahem, quality time:

"Right now, that's our problem! We hang out. We try to talk over the swing set. We'll have a date night once everybody is settled."

And just what does it for Brad?: "I could be dressed up in the sexiest outfit for a photo shoot, and by his behaviour, he'll let me know that's nice, but it's nothing as sexy as when I'm home surrounded by the kids or reading books, educating myself."

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_2326454.html?menu=
Re: Why Ange Had Brad's Kid by iice(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2007
awww how sweet

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Us D Nigerian Artise You Think Dat D Dred-lock Hair Style Doesn't Fit?? / ? / Two Nigerian Women Scientists Win International Awards In Kuala Lumpur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.