Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead (420 Views)

Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
Aid Worker Abducted By B'Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Dead
Leah Sharibu was among the 110 Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped from Yobe State by the insurgents. She was the only Christian schoolgirl who was not released by the terrorists after the Federal Government negotiated the release of others.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK JUL 25, 2019

Grace Taku, the aid worker kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists on July 18, has claimed that Leah Sharibu alongside one Alice has been killed by the insurgents because of the Federal Government of Nigeria's inability to "do something."

Leah Sharibu was among the 110 Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped from Yobe State by the insurgents.

She was the only Christian schoolgirl who was not released by the terrorists after the Federal Government negotiated the release of others.

Taku made the claim in a new video released by the insurgents on Wednesday.

The transcript of her appeal reads: "My name is Grace, I work with Action Against Hunger, an NGO in Borno State; my base is Damasak. We went to work on Thursday, 18th July 2019. On our way going Back to Damasak by Keneri/Chamba ward, we were caught by an army called the Kaliphas and they brought us here. We don't know where we are."

"I want to beg the Christian Association of Nigeria because I am the only Christian among the six of us here. I want to beg that CAN should please do something about me to see how I can be released. I call on Borno State."

"I beg Action Against Hunger. We have families, some of us have children. We are Nigerians who are working for Nigerians. I am begging please, I am begging again, please do something to see that we are released because this has happened in the Red Cross before where some ladies were caught, Hauwa and Zipporah. They also asked to be released but because of Nigeria did not do anything about it, they were killed."

"I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don't want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released they were also killed."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/25/aid-worker-abducted-b%E2%80%99haram-claims-leah-sharibu-dead

1 Share

Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by Andersonjr(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nigeria oo!

Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by LordReed(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
So Las Las una prayer no work?
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by CrazyMan(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2019
I hope it isn't true.
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by Sheunma: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2019
The god of shadrack and meshack and Abednego surely works in mysterious ways.
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by Adedotguy: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Story of her death is not true. It's not true until the abductors say and prove so....!!!
See this: There are biblical differences between male and female Christians. Pastor Faith Oyedepo nailed it here https://www.livingscepter.com/differences-in-male-and-female-part-ii-by-pastor-faith-oyedepo/ please read.
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2019
If this is true, may God console her parents! cry cry cry cry cry
OLAADEGBU:
Aid Worker Abducted By B'Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Dead
Leah Sharibu was among the 110 Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped from Yobe State by the insurgents. She was the only Christian schoolgirl who was not released by the terrorists after the Federal Government negotiated the release of others.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK JUL 25, 2019

Grace Taku, the aid worker kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists on July 18, has claimed that Leah Sharibu alongside one Alice has been killed by the insurgents because of the Federal Government of Nigeria's inability to "do something."

Leah Sharibu was among the 110 Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped from Yobe State by the insurgents.

She was the only Christian schoolgirl who was not released by the terrorists after the Federal Government negotiated the release of others.

Taku made the claim in a new video released by the insurgents on Wednesday.

The transcript of her appeal reads: "My name is Grace, I work with Action Against Hunger, an NGO in Borno State; my base is Damasak. We went to work on Thursday, 18th July 2019. On our way going Back to Damasak by Keneri/Chamba ward, we were caught by an army called the Kaliphas and they brought us here. We don't know where we are."

"I want to beg the Christian Association of Nigeria because I am the only Christian among the six of us here. I want to beg that CAN should please do something about me to see how I can be released. I call on Borno State."

"I beg Action Against Hunger. We have families, some of us have children. We are Nigerians who are working for Nigerians. I am begging please, I am begging again, please do something to see that we are released because this has happened in the Red Cross before where some ladies were caught, Hauwa and Zipporah. They also asked to be released but because of Nigeria did not do anything about it, they were killed."

"I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don't want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released they were also killed."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/07/25/aid-worker-abducted-b%E2%80%99haram-claims-leah-sharibu-dead
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Maximus69:

If this is true, may God console her parents! cry cry cry cry cry

I hope it's not true.
Re: Aid Worker Abducted By Boko Haram Claims Leah Sharibu Is Allegedly Dead by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Govt Declares Monday Work Free / If You Don't Believe In Life After Death ,try Read This Story*(picture) / Who Really Is Melchizedek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.