Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

False Teachings About Second Death By JW - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Teachings About Second Death By JW (1358 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / Analysis Of The Talk "Put Up A Hard Fight For The Faith" By JW Watch / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Revelation 20:14-15.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

We will examine a few scripture to see if second death means complete in existence as thought by Jehovah Witness or if the fire is literal.

Revelation 19: 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE burning with BRIMSTONE.

Satan himself was cast into the Lake of fire after 1,000 years and the Bible says the beast and the false prophets are still there.

Revelation 20:10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, WHERE THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

But JW teaches that second death means none existence. They claim the fire is not literal. But the Bible says they shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the SECOND DEATH.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

We will examine a few scripture to see if second death means complete in existence as thought by Jehovah Witness or if the fire is literal.

Revelation 19: 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were CAST ALIVE INTO A LAKE OF FIRE burning with BRIMSTONE.

Satan himself was cast into the Lake of fire after 1,000 years and the Bible says the beast and the false prophets are still there.

Revelation 20:10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, WHERE THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

But JW teaches that second death means none existence. They claim the fire is not literal. But the Bible says they shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Go and meet people IN their homes! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
NO! That's Jesus' old school style, Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones we leave to be doing that!
This is computer age so we're smarter and wiser than both Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses with social media evangelism! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maximus69:

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
TATIME:
NO! That's Jesus' old school style, Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones we leave to be doing that!
This is computer age so we're smarter and wiser than both Jesus and Jehovah's Witnesses with social media evangelism! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2019
We take advantage of every medium to speak the truth. I am shocked none of the J W adherents has responded yet. They are probably looking for lies to cook.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:
We take advantage of every medium to speak the truth. I am shocked none of the J W adherents has responded yet. They are probably looking for lies to cook.

How will you feel if a fierce looking old man full of grey hair on his head just walk up to you looking angry and asked with fury
'do you say you're good in maths?' angry

You humbly responded 'yes Sir'

Then he asked 'solve this tough equation (2+2)!

Please no serious JW will attend to you because our little toddlers playing around with 'My book of Bible stories' will be flabbergasted that someone hold enough to handle a mobile phone to participate in public forums like this could ask this question of yours! embarassed
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Maximus69:

How will you feel if a fierce looking old man full of grey hair on his head just walk up to you looking angry and asked with fury
'do you say you're good in maths?' angry

You humbly responded 'yes Sir'

Then he asked 'solve this tough equation (2+2)!

Please no serious JW will attend to you because our little toddlers playing around with 'My book of Bible stories' will be flabbergasted that someone hold enough to handle a mobile phone to participate in public forums like this could ask this question of yours! embarassed

You have nothing to say. I just proved to you from the Scripture that the Lake of fire is literal. And you can't refute it. Why are you people so proud? Even when you see clear evidence that doesn't agree with your doctrine, you just sweep it under the carpet. It won't be funny when you get into that fire because you have all information at your disposal. You just choose to hold on to your false teachings. Enjoy the fire when you get there. And you will be the founders of this deceitful religion there.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2019
TruthinAction:

You have nothing to say. I just proved to you from the Scripture that the Lake of fire is literal. And you can't refute it. Why are you people so proud? Even when you see clear evidence that doesn't agree with your doctrine, you just sweep it under the carpet. It won't be funny when you get into that fire because you have all information at your disposal. You just choose to hold on to your false teachings. Enjoy the fire when you get there. "And you will be the founders of this deceitful religion there".

So there's going to be activities in the hellfire after all!

No wonder majority of your folks aren't worried anymore about the fire and torment thing. I remembered a colleague back then who said

'of all the religious ideas i've heard of, it's that of Jehovah's Witnesses i hate most because they're saying we will die completely when others are saying we will be ALIVE inside fire'
he later add 'if we're to stay inside the fire for over ten years and we're no dying again, we'll later adapt to the fire and we can start our rock and roll there again, but those JWs are saying we will not exist at all, is that not awful?' cheesy
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by alBHAGDADI: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Maximus69:

Just as you've been doing going from thread to thread telling people about the only group...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please Sir, am i allowed to post a comment now?

Because i'm still scared of been banned! cheesy
alBHAGDADI:

Just as you've been doing going from thread to thread telling people about the only group...

cheesy
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by alBHAGDADI: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
Maximus69:
Please Sir, am i allowed to post a comment now?

Because i'm still scared of been banned! cheesy

Don't worry, the only group won't be banned on Nairaland because it's not Russia

cheesy
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Don't worry, the only group won't be banned on Nairaland because it's not Russia

cheesy
P r a i s e the Lord! wink
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Janosky: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Why are you so daft ?
Recall that I have explained to you in another thread that English language is not the original language of the Bible, it is Greek.

What's the original meaning of the Greek word for torment and every other word coined from it? Pls go & find out...

*** My questions for you:
** Rev 20:13-15, is death a physical object or spiritual substance you can hold in your hands and cast into a fiery furnace?

***** Rev 19:20,have you ever seen that beast or any beast with a mark on it's body that is being spoken about?

In what realm does it exist?

If you throw any beast into fiery lake of fire, will it roast to ashes or will live in the fire perpetually?

*** Rev20:10, is the beast literal ,or spiritual? What of the false prophet ,literal or spiritual?
Devil is a spiritual being, what effect will fire have on a spiritual being?

God gave you brain, what are doing with yours ? It seems you prefer not to use it ..

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Why are you so daft ?
Recall that I have explained to you in another thread that English language is not the original language of the Bible, it is Greek.

What's the original meaning of the Greek word for torment and every other word coined from it? Pls go & find out...

*** My questions for you:
** Rev 20:13-15, is death a physical object or spiritual substance you can hold in your hands and cast into a fiery furnace?

***** Rev 19:20,have you ever seen that beast or any beast with a mark on it's body that is being spoken about?

In what realm does it exist?

If you throw any beast into fiery lake of fire, will it roast to ashes or will live in the fire perpetually?

*** Rev20:10, is the beast literal ,or spiritual? What of the false prophet ,literal or spiritual?
Devil is a spiritual being, what effect will fire have on a spiritual being?

God gave you brain, what are doing with yours ? It seems you prefer not to use it ..

Jehovah witness doctrine has damaged your brain. The beast is the new world ruler that is yet to come. He will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states. So he is a physical being.

The false prophet is also a physical being that will be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah until he sets up the image of the beast in the temple of God. This is when the eyes of the Jews will be opened and acknowledge that Jesus Christ that they had rejected is indeed the Messiah.

The book of Revelation is unveiling events that will happen in the future and the punishment of the beast and the false prophet will be the Lake of fire. And it is literal in the sense that the Bible said they will be tormented night and day.

And they did not disappear into oblivion like you preached. The Bible reveals that Satan was later thrown into the same Lake of fire after over 1,000 years and acknowledged that the beast and the false prophets are still there.

If you don't believe, you too will join them but it will be too late to repent. And you will curse the founder of Jehovah witness who brainwashed you all.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maximus69:

So there's going to be activities in the hellfire after all!

No wonder majority of your folks aren't worried anymore about the fire and torment thing. I remembered a colleague back then who said

'of all the religious ideas i've heard of, it's that of Jehovah's Witnesses i hate most because they're saying we will die completely when others are saying we will be ALIVE inside fire'
he later add 'if we're to stay inside the fire for over ten years and we're no dying again, we'll later adapt to the fire and we can start our rock and roll there again, but those JWs are saying we will not exist at all, is that not awful?' cheesy

Yes, there are activities in hell but not an interesting one as the torment will never cease and it is unbearable. Please, make a quality choice not to go there by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. I know the Holy Spirit is ministering to you know. Don't resist him. The Christ life is a higher life.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Yes, there are activities in hell but not an interesting one as the torment will never cease and it is unbearable. Please, make a quality choice not to go there by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour. I know the Holy Spirit is ministering to you know. Don't resist him. The Christ life is a higher life.

Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrews 11:1

Yes! The Holy Spirit ministered to me times without number and the evidence is so glaring that there is NO other religious group practicing pure worship apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because faith without works is DEAD. James 2:26

So instead of this your futile threats of torment after death, why not present your proof by showing people the witnesses of Jesus {the Prince of Peace}?

My friend, listen to the truth, don't allow their threat to keep you in the dark, if they're truly Witnesses of Jesus they should be able to form a global family of peace-loving worshippers! Jesus is the PRINCE of PEACE and so Peace must permeates their worship and they should be as one big peace-loving family! John 17:20-23

Otherwise Jesus' prayer that God should send Holy Spirit to unite all his followers as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers WAS NOT ANSWERED! John 17:14-23 Do you agree with that?

If not please point to another organization of people that are truly united globally, Only Jehovah's Witnesses stands as the evidence that what Jesus prayed for in this politically divided world of RACISM is possible!

God changed our group name from Jesus' Witnesses to Jehovah's Witnesses because Satan swiftly initiated so many false religious groups claiming Jesus' Witnesses{Christians} Isaiah 65:15

Are you still confused after SEEING all these evidences before you? Matthew 5:14-16 undecided

Well sorry is your name Sir! wink
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Janosky: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Jehovah witness doctrine has damaged your brain. The beast is the new world ruler that is yet to come. He will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states. So he is a physical being.

The false prophet is also a physical being that will be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah until he sets up the image of the beast in the temple of God. This is when the eyes of the Jews will be opened and acknowledge that Jesus Christ that they had rejected is indeed the Messiah.

The book of Revelation is unveiling events that will happen in the future and the punishment of the beast and the false prophet will be the Lake of fire. And it is literal in the sense that the Bible said they will be tormented night and day.

And they did not disappear into oblivion like you preached. The Bible reveals that Satan was later thrown into the same Lake of fire after over 1,000 years and acknowledged that the beast and the false prophets are still there.

Because you are a LIAR and a confused Pharisee that is why your idiotic post will make sense to you.
You no fit answer my questions but you dey insult me....
See ALL the EVIDENCE of your LIES.

**1) "The beast is the new world ruler that is yet to come. He will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states. So he is a physical being. "

$$ Nairalanders, na which physical beast you go throw put for fire today morning and by tomorrow morning ,all the body parts no go burn to ashes?
Old Roman empire wey done kaput over a thousand years ago, this liar says "beast will rule"

**2) "the beast....will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states"

Nairalanders, I hereby move a motion for the Moderator, Mr OAM4J, to order "Truthinaction" to present evidence of professional psychiatric evaluation before he would be allowed to post anything on NL forum.

**3)"The false prophet is also a physical being that will be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah until he sets up the image of the beast in the temple of God."

Nairalanders, the temple of God in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Roman Army in 70 CE, (this was the time the Jews were driven from their homeland and dispersed all over diaspora.) Na which false prophet the Jews believe say na Messiah?

It only exists in the deluded brain of lies in action.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
There will be ACTIVITIES in Hell, Sheol, Hades, Grave where God's word clearly says THERE IS NO ACTIVITY! Psalms 146:4, Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:10

Lazarus {Jesus' friend} and Jesus himself were there for days and they never reported any activity going on in hell after their resurrection!

Credulity of the highest order!

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you ooooooooooo! And may you people be blessed forever for bringing the truth to me! John 8:32 smiley
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Janosky:

Because you are a LIAR and a confused Pharisee that is why your idiotic post will make sense to you.
You no fit answer my questions but you dey insult me....
See ALL the EVIDENCE of your LIES.

**1) "The beast is the new world ruler that is yet to come. He will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states. So he is a physical being. "

$$ Nairalanders, na which physical beast you go throw put for fire today morning and by tomorrow morning ,all the body parts no go burn to ashes?
Old Roman empire wey done kaput over a thousand years ago, this liar says "beast will rule"

**2) "the beast....will rule in the old Roman Empire but this time only a confederation of ten states"

Nairalanders, I hereby move a motion for the Moderator, Mr OAM4J, to order "Truthinaction" to present evidence of professional psychiatric evaluation before he would be allowed to post anything on NL forum.

**3)"The false prophet is also a physical being that will be accepted by the Jews as their Messiah until he sets up the image of the beast in the temple of God."

Nairalanders, the temple of God in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Roman Army in 70 CE, (this was the time the Jews were driven from their homeland and dispersed all over diaspora.) Na which false prophet the Jews believe say na Messiah?

It only exists in the deluded brain of lies in action.

This knowledge is bigger than you. Let me not bother myself explaining. Well, it's difficult for someone who is not born again to understand spiritual things. Remain in darkness.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Maximus69:

Faith is the assured expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not seen! Hebrews 11:1

Yes! The Holy Spirit ministered to me times without number and the evidence is so glaring that there is NO other religious group practicing pure worship apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because faith without works is DEAD. James 2:26

So instead of this your futile threats of torment after death, why not present your proof by showing people the witnesses of Jesus {the Prince of Peace}?

My friend, listen to the truth, don't allow their threat to keep you in the dark, if they're truly Witnesses of Jesus they should be able to form a global family of peace-loving worshippers! Jesus is the PRINCE of PEACE and so Peace must permeates their worship and they should be as one big peace-loving family! John 17:20-23

Otherwise Jesus' prayer that God should send Holy Spirit to unite all his followers as one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers WAS NOT ANSWERED! John 17:14-23 Do you agree with that?

If not please point to another organization of people that are truly united globally, Only Jehovah's Witnesses stands as the evidence that what Jesus prayed for in this politically divided world of RACISM is possible!

God changed our group name from Jesus' Witnesses to Jehovah's Witnesses because Satan swiftly initiated so many false religious groups claiming Jesus' Witnesses{Christians} Isaiah 65:15

Are you still confused after SEEING all these evidences before you? Matthew 5:14-16 undecided

Well sorry is your name Sir! wink

A group that deny the bodily resurrection of Christ. A group that don't believe in the Rapture. A group that do not believe that the Holy Spirit is a person. A group that denies the existence of hell. A group that has had many failed prophecies. A group that keeps changing doctrines years after years. You can only deceive ignorant souls that are perishing. Your leader is waiting to receive you in burning hell. I feel so sorry that you don't know the doom that awaits you. You anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Keep all those your gibberish to yourself, go and produce the fruit that befits God's organization and see how honesthearted people will join you. As for faithful people like us, we love truth and not failed traditional teachings of no value.
I know your problem and i can feel it, because i've met many of your kind in oversees who usually say 'why are there so many good and kind hearted people in Jehovah's Witnesses?

Well the answer is written on the wall.
"It takes ONLY a good tree to produce good fruits" Matthew 7:16-18

You yourself know inside your heart that there are many worthless groups of people claiming Christians, and you won't give a damn about them. But you're confused why there are so much good people in Jehovah's Witnesses?
Even in the Church where you yourself do worship it's difficult to see our kind of behaviour, all i can tell you is "you will perish in your sins if you don't believe that we are the true Christians, you will perish in your disbelieve! John 8:24 wink

TruthinAction:

A group that deny the bodily resurrection of Christ. A group that don't believe in the Rapture. A group that do not believe that the Holy Spirit is a person. A group that denies the existence of hell. A group that has had many failed prophecies. A group that keeps changing doctrines years after years. You can only deceive ignorant souls that are perishing. Your leader is waiting to receive you in burning hell. I feel so sorry that you don't know the doom that awaits you. You anti Christ.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Janosky: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

This knowledge is bigger than you. Let me not bother myself explaining. Well, it's difficult for someone who is not born again to understand spiritual things. Remain in darkness.

Your "beast will rule in the Old Roman Empire"
Pastorpreneur con man.

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Janosky:

Pastorpreneur con man.

He is BORN AGAIN but can't just relate with others who also claims to be BORN of the same Spirit as a global family of SPIRITUAL SONS from the same god, RACISM and POLITICS is much more powerful than the SPIRIT of their god! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you and may God bless you people ooooooooo! smiley

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Janosky:

Pastorpreneur con man.

For clarity, I mean in the region occupied by the the Old Roman Empire. It is better referred to as a revived and revised Roman Empire with headquarter in Rome.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

For clarity, I mean in the region occupied by the the Old Roman Empire. It is better referred to as a revived and revised Roman Empire with headquarter in Rome.

Simply because your Pastors asked you to reject what JWs says. grin

Beast to conquer the world will come from old Roman Empire with headquarter in modern Rome!

More grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Beast to conquer the world will come from old Roman Empire with headquarter in modern Rome!

It is revealed in the book of Revelation.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

It is revealed in the book of Revelation.

So the Bible book of Revelations is to be taken literal! cheesy

That means one woman will start committing fornication with a wild beast having seven heads and ten horns in Rome?

Praise the Lord for this wonderful interpretation! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Janosky: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2019
TruthinAction:

Oturugbeke. !!!!!
The Confirmed LIAR says "physical beast" will rule over "the regions occupied by the Old Roman Empire".
How can a beast rule over a human society?
This pastorpreneur con man your brain na sawdust.....
Liesinaction is actually due for psychiatric evaluation....
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Janosky:

Oturugbeke. !!!!!
The Confirmed LIAR says "physical beast" will rule over "the regions occupied by the Old Roman Empire".
How can a beast rule over a human society?
This pastorpreneur con man your brain na sawdust.....
Liesinaction is actually due for psychiatric evaluation....

Please, the beast is a human being. He is given that name because of his evil works. Please just humble yourself and learn. I will teach you freely.

1 Like

Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

So the Bible book of Revelations is to be taken literal! cheesy

That means one woman will start committing fornication with a wild beast having seven heads and ten horns in Rome?

Praise the Lord for this wonderful interpretation! cheesy

It is to be taken literal except otherwise stated. The ones that are symbolic are explained. You can also tell by the context if the word written is symbolic or literal.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by TruthinAction: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Please, I am a Pastor. I was not taught by anyone. I got the revelation through study. I am working on a book that should be the most revealing book on the subject of eschatology.
Re: False Teachings About Second Death By JW by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please, I am a Pastor. I was not taught by anyone. I got the revelation through study. I am working on a book that should be the most revealing book on the subject of eschatology.

Haaaaaaaaa! Your own Pastorship will supersede any of those found inside the Bible because i can't remember when Jesus said he will appoint GENTILES who aren't Jews and START MAKING THEM PASTORS WHO WILL NOT LEARN FROM ANYBODY BUT GO ABOUT TEACHING OTHERS! cheesy

My friend, a piece of advise for you.

There's nothing like teaching what you never learnt from anyone in Christianity, even Apostle Paul have learnt so much before he became a Christian and yet the Apostles put him through regarding the practical applications of what Jesus Christ taught us. Even it took the Apostles themselves, several years of following Jesus IN THE FLESH watching him closely to learn from his words, thoughts and actions!
So the foundation you're laying presently is Atheistic in nature NOT Christianity! Atheism is the group who learnt NOTHING but insist on teaching people what nobody taught them. God's own arrangement totally differs from such! Matthew 28:19-20

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Careful With Entertainment / My Argument For God's Existence. / Religion confusion ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.