Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate (42535 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by SODbaba2(m): 8:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Thank God say you didnt break your waist...na you go use your mouth shout say the pain too much for you...and you'll Regret from your hospital bed
It was planned he won't get injured
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Joecristiano7(m): 9:04am On Jul 26, 2019
D girl in d second pic, be lyk 'wetin concern me'
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Lovelyn451(f): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Beautiful demonstration. That is a post graduate class. Dr saheed come and see your mate oo. You will come to class and be stammering and still be vexing that we are not follow. grin
grin..
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by shogsman(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
He obviously enjoys teaching, 90% of them are just in for the money,but there are some lectures that actually enjoys impacting knowledge you can see it from this one's enthusiasm.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by TheMubaraqS: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
lovely Teaching Technique
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by romenna: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2019
He successfully applied the said theory in context.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by DeanSim: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Massmediang, that is an old model laptop. It is not even a 4thGeneration sef.

It has passed the message. Tech is only a tool, but your fellow human behind the tech is the most important thing. Hope you get it.
For instance, when people commit suicide, I don't like many comment people pass in this forum such as the person being coward, weak and others.
Seriously, the better we start thinking positively and helping each other, the better for us all.

let's think and if you don't believe or even think through my words, so be it. You're right. Every act or thought has consequences or reaction. We're all responsible for every inch of the result.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mofedamijo(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol! cheesy

Typical Nigerian with hands on the head! grin grin

More like, gbese re o! grin

Aswear the lecturer got them!

I'm just laughing at the reactions of the students. grin grin

not just Nigerians,its a global thing, if you watch football you will notice that all race does it.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Ebuka478:
A very important lesson. The world has indeed lost its humanity.

The world hasn't lost its humanity.. If anything it gained it's humanity and compassion, compared to the 1960s and 1990s... What the world lost to a considerable extent is it's interpersonal relationships and communication.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by chuckdelis: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Is this a drama of some sort? How come they caught the incident on tape?
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Best Lecturer EVer
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by chikason68(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Beautiful demonstration. That is a post graduate class. Dr saheed come and see your mate oo. You will come to class and be stammering and still be vexing that we are not follow. grin

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by IAmTobore(m): 10:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Such demonstrations don't work on people like me.

In all honesty it's better my lecturer falls and break his legs, waist, arms or smash his head than my PC screen to break.

If a lecturer looses his limbs, I'll go home after lecture and forgot the incident and have a good night rest, but if my PC screen is broken... I'll be restless for months. If the HDD is damaged I'll loose my sanity for months.
That's what he is talking about. You are elevating material things -that can be easily replaced- than human life.

If you were to be your lecturer at school, you lose your limb and your students show no remorse, will you be happy?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
But you said he smashed a brand new laptop! Yet your explanation contradicts your story
That's why the "brand new" was put in quotes, implying that the students were made to believe the laptop was brand new,to bring out the most dramatic reaction when it eventually got smashed.
It's like the way "flashy vehicles" are "destroyed" in action movies.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by SirWhiteFish: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Sermwell:

didn't you go to school?? can't you see the brand new in quotes??
me and your father went to school
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by efemena5050(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2019
See that girl ynash hmmm God I just dey feel heat
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by AdemolaA2: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
But you said he smashed a brand new laptop! Yet your explanation contradicts your story

That’s why media itself is synonymous to propaganda .. they use capturing headlines to attract readers ..
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The laptop isn't what I expected.... He demonstrated with a very cheap priced laptop..... Next time, he should make his points crystal with an expensive laptop!!!...
Lol
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by platido(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2019
local man can't laugh alone ;Dlocal man can't laugh alone
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by obazie(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
We need our lecturers to be innovative and this is where it starts from.i have done somthing similar like this b4; i ate donut in class to teach my student how tò chew food in public places
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by AreaFada2: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Lol.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by omolola12345(m): 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
What is the relevance of the demonstration to the society and even the students.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Rasbel(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Such demonstrations don't work on people like me.

In all honesty it's better my lecturer falls and break his legs, waist, arms or smash his head than my PC screen to break.

If a lecturer looses his limbs, I'll go home after lecture and forgot the incident and have a good night rest, but if my PC screen is broken... I'll be restless for months. If the HDD is damaged I'll loose my sanity for months.

loses
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by suratwo62: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol! cheesy

Typical Nigerian with hands on the head! grin grin

More like, gbese re o! grin

Aswear the lecturer got them!

I'm just laughing at the reactions of the students. grin grin

No its is not typical Nigerian. It is a human reaction. All human beings do that no matter which country you come from. Even the Almighty American whites do so.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by seanwilliam(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:

Using a scrap laptop to conveyed his message was a scam. Same way our politicians used fake promises to scammed Nigerian.
He should have used a functioning laptop to portray his message.
shut up,haba read btw the lines
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
lolz, the lecturer loves demonstrating to his students in practical terms, nice one.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by NwaliE01: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
See what Narialanders to this kind hearted man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Martin Nwankwo, IMSU Professor Celebrates Birthday With Kegite Club In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.