Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa (1418 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Baby Strangled In An Uncompleted Building As Mum Went Out To Buy Things (Graphic / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Adelaide2: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Video of Yoruba guy, Tayo Fanira of Big Brother fame, being strangled by police in South Africa

See video in link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214779281217011&id=1274730215

"He must be doing drugs" (note that in quote)...... According to out Afonja brothers all Igbos harrassed or killed by SA police are into drugs.

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by emilas1979(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Na waoo
Adelaide2:
Video of Yoruba guy, Tayo Fanira of Big Brother fame, being strangled by police in South Africa

See video in link https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214779281217011&id=1274730215
Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Adelaide2: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
"He must be doing drug" (note that in quote)...... According to out Afonja brothers all Igbos harrassed or killed by SA police are into drugs.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by kayusely70(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thats barbaric and callous, we need to take action to deter them
Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Danaruz: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
OP is mad...
And to the bet9ja guy... Why da Bleep will you be looking for subscribers when your last ticket won can give you a better life Ole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Adelaide2: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Danaruz:
OP is mad...

Ya fada
Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Danaruz: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Adelaide2:

Ya fada
Same with yours grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Westtimeline: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Danaruz:
OP is mad...
And to the bet9ja guy... Why da Bleep will you be looking for subscribers when your last ticket won can give you a better life Ole
Very mad.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Adelaide2:
"He must be doing drug" (note that in quote)...... According to out Afonja brothers all Igbos harrassed or killed by SA police are into drugs.
You're damn right. They have suddenly gone numb since it's about a Yoruba man this time.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by valenu(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Hahahahaha! Them think say Na only Igbos them dey maltreat for there? I smile innocently when I here that a Nigerian is killed in SA and the next thing our Nigerian brothers would say is, Na igbo naa. Na them dey do drugs and stuffs. Instead of condemning the killing, they support it just because the person involved is igbo. Don't worry, the river go consume everyone Las Las.

That reminds me of one of my Yoruba neighbor whose wife was seriously attacking GEJ that year. Supporting Buhari like he truly knew him. Buhari finally took over and the economy affected everyone. But they felt the impact the most. The man lost his job, the wife too no see job. My man finally summoned courage to do conductor for danfo after all the school wey him go. Las Las, this hatred will only consume all of us. It does not know tribe. Igbos are wrong. Yorubas are wrong. Let's all make it right. Let's start afresh to love.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Adelaide2: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2019
J111333:
You're damn right. They have suddenly gone numb since it's about a Yoruba man this time.

Don't mind the mofos
Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Adelaide2: 1:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Very mad.

Y'fada x2
Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by selemempe: 2:13am On Jul 26, 2019
valenu:
Hahahahaha! Them think say Na only Igbos them dey maltreat for there? I smile innocently when I here that a Nigerian is killed in SA and the next thing our Nigerian brothers would say is, Na igbo naa. Na them dey do drugs and stuffs. Instead of condemning the killing, they support it just because the person involved is igbo. Don't worry, the river go consume everyone Las Las.

That reminds me of one of my Yoruba neighbor whose wife was seriously attacking GEJ that year. Supporting Buhari like he truly knew him. Buhari finally took over and the economy affected everyone. But they felt the impact the most. The man lost his job, the wife too no see job. My man finally summoned courage to do conductor for danfo after all the school wey him go. Las Las, this hatred will only consume all of us. It does not know tribe. Igbos are wrong. Yorubas are wrong. Let's all make it right. Let's start afresh to love.
igbos are wrong, yorubas are wrong but tinubu, sarrki and the bbq mana guy believes they are right...lol.

As u said, we will all hear it. Yorubas said ''Never Allow Igbo Rule Again'' las las it was their yoruba brother obj who siezed lagos' local govt funds and proscribed opc and used igbos as the backbone of his govt....lol

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by amaben2020(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Let the dumb Afonja people die, I don't care, if it's an Igbo man, they would have gathered here spilling trash, since the South doesn't wanna unite and fight the illiterates in the North, let's keep up the southern war

1 Like

Re: Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa by Blackfire(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
I will keep telling those foolish Yoruba keypad warriors still living in there parents brown roof....

Keep insulting the igbos .

Are you now seeing nemesis

South Africa one day you will pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Suffers Serious Injuries After Her Friend Used Blade To Disfigure / If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... / Killed And Dumped Into A River Of Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.