Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

"I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out (27369 Views)

Throwback: See Dwayne Johnson 'the Rock' When He Was 15 / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by titiloyeblog: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2019
Popular Nigerian musician, Adekunle Gold, the husband to a Nigerian female singer, Simi, spoke on the time he had his first date. As he said in the interview that he was 15 years of age when he wrote a love letter to his crush with perfume sprayed on it and love symbols as well. He termed himself to be so stupid because he never believed he could do such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOcsC7uMIV4

Watch the video below; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/i-was-15-and-i-was-so-stupid-adekunle.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by odiereke(m): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Love wan tin tin

4 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by ta4ba3(m): 4:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by seunmohmoh(f): 4:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Some people toasted girls via middleman then, love letter took over,nokia 3310 and visafone did their jobs, 2go and Facebook were the oga in dating site before WhatsApp finally came. Now people meet their spouse while shooting their shots on Twitter.

BUT NIGERIA IS STILL WHERE IT IS.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Wow shocked shocked no op!! Ronaldo is not gonna win ballor d'or? Because messi won the world cup,champions league,LA liga last season MESSI IS THA REAL GOAT shocked

Meanwhile to that mod.....

14 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by inoki247: 4:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Abeg which Website Nairaland dey redirect person abi which apk file e dey always pop up abi dem don Hack my phone ni...

meself know say ur Stupidity is Legendary daz y u ar use to one type of Sound Like an Aboki World Receiver Radio...

1 Like

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by rentAcock(m): 4:43am On Jul 26, 2019
There's nothing stupid about it. I remember embedding secret love messages all over my text books and past question papers I gave to a girl I was tripping for but didn't have the balls to tell her in person. Teenage love was so pure and innocent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Are you guys OK? ...this Early morning na useless FP...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by cenaman(m): 4:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Ditto! Ditto!! Ditto!!! if understand these and u re not married gather here, we need to delibrate how to get u one nairaland spinter.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by coolie1: 4:48am On Jul 26, 2019
me asking myself how did this get to front page

2 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Horluseye(m): 4:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Hmmmm, I can relate
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by DarlingEmojist(m): 4:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Kunle get up and wipe off your tears
What you did at age 15 is not a stupidity Because I also did
#Honestly
No be stupidy
Na practice on how to get the Future wife

Abi any other person here that ghat secondary school Lover apart from me and Adekunle?!!

1 Like

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Local man still wondering how this crap made front page undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by idanre1234: 5:29am On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=ta4ba3 post=80635537]Ok[/. quote] do you sell all that
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by TemmyT002(m): 5:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Lol
Shebi you were 15. Wait till you hear our own

1 Like

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by lonelydora: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2019
You were not stvpid. Most of us passed through that embarrassment in the hands of street/class girls. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Eliteklaus(m): 5:34am On Jul 26, 2019
E dey tay when men don dey do bad dey come.
To get babe username for 2go na achievement while to get number na the height be that

3 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Jabila: 5:36am On Jul 26, 2019
No one cares
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 26, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Popular Nigerian musician, Adekunle Gold, the husband to a Nigerian female singer, Simi, spoke on the time he had his first date...

Pretty candid...
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by mamajj17(f): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2019
What is the STUPIDITY got to do with Love undecided! U could found Love anytime, anyday, anywhere....Been 15 could be young and SEX might not be attrached. Love is not SEX my dear cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by omooba969(m): 5:48am On Jul 26, 2019
His eyelids give him away, the guy go dey smoke weed.

1 Like

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Hoodbilonia: 5:50am On Jul 26, 2019
At 15
I was a craz kid
Most dreaded yungstar in high school
Na hw we wan play ps2 dey my head
Den psp neva come out

1 Like

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by naijaboy756: 5:55am On Jul 26, 2019
No bet9ja scam post

No MTN scam post

No sex position scam post..

I ready for una. I go report una till una go tire to create new monikers ( in Success' voice)

Useless pipo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2019
cenaman:
Ditto! Ditto!! Ditto!!! if understand these and u re not married gather here, we need to delibrate how to get u one nairaland spinter.
i never understand the meaning of that ditto,till today.
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Suspicious111: 6:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Eeeeh

Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by hebraheem20(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Buy your that at cheaper price, all network.
Check my signature
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok
Re: "I Was 15 And I Was So Stupid" - Adekunle Gold On When He First Asked A Girl Out by awa(m): 6:27am On Jul 26, 2019
My people though it is none of my business, I wan ask whether Simi dey cook for Ade at all. He is looking ehh....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday / Lolo 1 Omotunde Adebowale-David Visits Dubai Museum / Peter Okoye Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Escae-Benin University (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.