Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday (24599 Views)

Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by bigkeeny: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
READY FOR TRUE LOVE?

IT'S OPERATION ALL SINGLES ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE MUST BE CONNECTED THIS WEEK - EXCEPT OF COURSE, YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU TO SETTLE DOWN!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum or dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, or widower looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

Our mission is TO HELP CREATE RELATIONSHIP AND CONNECT SOUL MATES

Everyone, anyone and anybody that desires true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria is welcome here!

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

WATCH OUR FOR THE UPCOMING ALL SINGLES GET TOGETHER THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONVERGENCE OF SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE LIVE IN ABUJA THIS AUGUST. WE MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS OF SINGLES MATCHMAKING FOR PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE!

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by NnamdiN: 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
In our very own alaba shocked shocked let me go for my own cake. I know the dude o

1 Like

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by toprealman: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who get time for my friends
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by safetyboot: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Expensive joke!!
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by TwentyOnePilots(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
odiereke:
For Nigeria? Thank God it went well oooooo.

Very risky prank... especially with the Police involved. I can't shout lipsrsealed
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Funmmyastic: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Our Nigerian police are turning to a clown everyday.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by WriterX(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kingpee2:
I know someone that ran away till date just because some policemen came to knock at his gate ,don’t try this joke with some people if you don’t want to hear story that touch ....I like your friendship goals though but in most cases no body trusts these so called Nigeria police men.

X gives this a thumbs up for rated FUNNY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by CreativeJerry(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
New method introduced. Police should get ready to act more. Check my signature for easy to understand web development tutorials.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by ladyF(f): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
Too expensive a joke. If any of my friends try this with me, it will take more than cake to appease me angry
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
First time an arrest will end in celebration within minutes.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by DLuciano: 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
daddyzgel01:
this is risky

dem no dey celebrate man?
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Paulynez(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Some people here are saying The Nigerian Police has been reduced to comedy blah blah... It's no big deal if someone decides to use the help of the police to achieve a particular goal. I watched a video on fb where a man scripted his arrest while he was driving with his girlfriend, just to propose to her. So wtf?!
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by goshen26: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
It happens when the police are less busy
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wow!Disis heartwarmin.In Naija way be say na so so bad tinx we day hear and read evriday.D police guys made it sweet.day need to be promoted
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
If our men in Black are this social, why would the society be angry with them ❓

Good plans from his friends and well wishers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Arisa, The Cancer Patient's Burial Photos / 7 Common Wedding Traditions And Their Origins / More Love: Intercultural Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.