Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai (36229 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by crimmish: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Actress Iyabo Ojo will always get us overwhelmed when it comes to mother and daughter goals. Iyabo Ojo and daughter, Priscilla Ojo wow us again with these exquisite photos where they rock matching abaya outfit.
She shares the photos on her IG page with the caption:

'The Queen and her princess'

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/07/iyabo-ojo-and-daughter-twinning-with-fabulous-photos-in-dubai.html

See photos:

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by crimmish: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2019
I hope Iyabo Ojo have another huge business aside acting bringing in this chunk of money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Because before person go make profit, come get extra then XXL for these extravagance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by legitnow: 8:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Is it Dubai?

hahahahahah! Another Regina Daniel loading.

Dubai is a place where black women sell toto for millions.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by itspzpics(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Ok oo teach her ur way

“Sucking Br@€st Is My Hobby” Upcoming Nigerian Artist Says In 18+ Music Video, He shared naked bweast Video of ladies Live => HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by debetmx(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2019
itspzpics:
Ok oo teach her ur way

hOE-LOSHO AND OLOSHO in training.

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by bigkeeny: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
READY FOR TRUE LOVE?

IT'S OPERATION ALL SINGLES ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE MUST BE CONNECTED THIS WEEK - EXCEPT OF COURSE, YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU TO SETTLE DOWN!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum or dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, or widower looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

Our mission is TO HELP CREATE RELATIONSHIP AND CONNECT SOUL MATES

Everyone, anyone and anybody that desires true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria is welcome here!

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

WATCH OUR FOR THE UPCOMING ALL SINGLES GET TOGETHER THAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONVERGENCE OF SINGLES READY FOR MARRIAGE LIVE IN ABUJA THIS AUGUST. WE MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS OF SINGLES MATCHMAKING FOR PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE!

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Alamu1111: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
C has dem be like this

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by dapsoneh: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oloshoism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by momodub: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hummm
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by allanphash7(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
A wild goose will never lay a lame egg

If you know you know

13 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Queen my shit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by greatsee: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
God bless their hustle
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by nerorex01: 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
ok...

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by NobleAngell(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I hope Iyabo Ojo have another huge business aside acting bringing in this chunk of money shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Because before person go make profit, come get extra then XXL for these extravagance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Trust me, she does. She has that covered.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Iyabo fine pass the daughter abegi...smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by lyriclekidd(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
No hating. But she is advertising her daughter for a ned nwoko like suitor. Nina lowo

7 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Iyabo ojo is applying regina daniel mother's tactics

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
To flog this girl with kondo dey hungry me
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
0KNM:
To flog this girl with kondo dey hungry me

don't be a pervert

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Ugosample(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Iyabo ojo is applying regina daniel mother's tactics

well
that MAY be the case

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by Chanchit: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You dey dull ni?! Her daughter is her new business. No be me talk am o.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by TANID(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
legitnow:
Is it Dubai?
hahahahahah! Another Regina Daniel loading.
Dubai is a place where black women sell toto for millions.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by osuofia2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
see their Afonja face
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by TANID(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aunty Iyabo It's Look Like nobody Is Ready To Buy This Your Daughter.

For The Past Couple Of Weeks That You Been Do Advert About Her, Yet You Couldn't Find Buyer For Her.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by tomdon(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is this not the same strip club girl that is already hoeing like mother or is my memory failing me grin??
Anyway dido l'obo

Beautiful ladies tho

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai by bidez(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Who them help grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo In A Short Black Gown That Leaves Everything Open / Ayo Makun And His Wife Strike A Pose With Their Xmas Tree In Matching Outfits / Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.