Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Birthday Car! Mother Surprises 23-year-old Daughter With A Mercedes-benz - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Birthday Car! Mother Surprises 23-year-old Daughter With A Mercedes-benz (413 Views)

Grade A Mercedes Benz E200 in fantastic working condition / I Want To Purchase A Mercedes-benz C300 Please Advice on pros and cons / Looking For A Mercedes Flat Boot Coupe W123 Coupe 230ce !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Car! Mother Surprises 23-year-old Daughter With A Mercedes-benz by NaijautoDotCom(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2019
What would you do if your mom surprised you with a brand new car on your birthday? You won't believe what this 23-year-old lady did when her mom came through!
The love of a mother is priceless! A South African mother recently surprised her daughter with a brand new Mercedes-Benz on her birthday. The young lady who is a law student did not see it coming. She probably thought it was going to be just another birthday, but her mom had bigger plans as she made her day memorable with the sleek ride.

Taking to micro-blogging platform Twitter, the obviously elated beautiful young lady expressed her excitement, thanking her mum for the kind gesture. On two different posts, she wrote:

“On my 23rd Birthday. Thank you so much.

“My mom did the things.”

The girl is referred to as "Diamond" on the congratulation card

Read more at https://naijauto.com/market-news/

(1) (Reply)

Headlight Lens Cleaner For Sale / Newly Arrived ZDX 2012 For Sale 08140857737 / SOLD!!!!!!!Toyota Corolla Sport 04 @1.25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.