Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Rank Your Website Easily And Faster With Just Only Indexing. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank Your Website Easily And Faster With Just Only Indexing. (716 Views)

How To Get Into Youtube Partnership Programme Easily And Earn With Your Videos / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes / *NEW* take down any website easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank Your Website Easily And Faster With Just Only Indexing. by frankebele: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2019
In fact, most of the traffic generated by a website comes from search engine results, especially Google, which passes more than 90 per cent of Internet traffic.

The Difference Between Indexing and Ranking
To some, these are thought of as the same thing. They definitely are not the same.

The difference between indexing and ranking the two is simple: Indexing is when Google’s bots recognize your web page and scan it. Ranking is when Google decides your content is worthy enough to be placed in their search engine results pages.

Of course, if your site is on page 20 of the search results, it is technically ranked but it won’t be much use there. When we talk about how long it takes for a site to be ranked, we generally want to know how long it would take to reach the first page, assuming your content is worthy.

Unless your website is brand new, it is likely that Google has indexed it and it is capable of appearing in the search engine results.

A quick way to check to see if your site is indexed is to open up Google and type site:yourdomain.com. If Google’s bots have crawled your website, it will appear in the results for this query.

How Long does it Take for Google to Index a Site?
Indexing is the first part of the equation; if a site is not indexed, the content on it can’t be ranked. Luckily, the indexing part is the fastest.

In most cases, it will only take a matter of a few days for Google to index a brand new website. It can even be done within 24 hours. It is not always consistent, though. Sometimes, my new sites are indexed on the same day. Sometimes, it takes over a week. The key thing to remember is that if you just started a brand new blog, it doesn’t matter. These early stages should be focused on building. Analyzing the trickles of traffic you might get is unnecessary.

There are a few steps you can take to make sure your site is indexed as quickly as possible:

How Long Does It Take for a Site to Rank on Google?
This one is where the big “it depends” comes into play. Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to give an exact timeframe since there are numerous factors at play and each niche is likely to be very different.

For example, a page is able to rank on Google much more quickly if it is targeting keywords with little to no competition. On the other hand, an article in a highly competitive niche on a relatively new website is going to take much longer.

On a similar note, if you are hoping to reach the very top of the search results, you are probably going to have to play the waiting game. A recent study observed the average age for pages in the top 10 ranking spots is 2+ years old and only 22% of the results in the top 10 were less than a year old.

The study linked above also showed that only 5.7% of pages reach the top 10 in Google’s SERPs within one year and the ones that did, made it there in 2-6 months.

Pages on older, higher-authority domains also seem to rank faster than new domains, which makes sense as older domains are more likely to have a stronger link profile than the new ones.

For new sites, a timeframe that many experts state is 6-8 months. This seems to be the average amount of time it takes for a new page on a relatively new domain to reach it’s potential in terms of Google rankings and organic traffic.

Can you speed up the process to index your webpage on Google?

Yes i just did that with an incredible indexing tool,here is a post i made on a website that would normally take weeks before Google indexes it,with the help of this indexing tool,i got it indexed in 3 days,and it started getting traffic without even blasting it with backlinks-

[img]https://i.ibb.co/fdR78Sp/backlink.png[/img]

We cannot stress why indexing your website is very important,that is why people complain,that they made posts on a blog and for weeks no organic traction,the simple reason is that Google can not find your website,and it is by indexing it google gets alerted about your website and the organic traffic from searches begin to take place.
So with my indexing tool,i have been able to alert google of my newly created blogs and as such start getting traffic organically even without doing backlinks.

My Indexing Tool

Here are some of the features this indexing tool contains

Index your website to over 17,000+ sites

Boost your Search Engine Visibility

The Best Indexer , Submit your Site URL to Google Bing Search Engines and Boost Your Links

PRICE - 1,800 naira

So if need one you can contact me if you need one

prosperhaven007@gmail.com
Re: How To Rank Your Website Easily And Faster With Just Only Indexing. by myfranco: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
my simple trick always rack my new website within days.

this is simple but works.

instead of name your homepage "home" name it your keyword.

I rank my client website N01 About 29,200,000 results (0.62 seconds)

though Experience counts sometime with just little trick i rank my website easily.

I have 15years on website when nothing like debit card in Nigeria.

Just use this simple trick in your next website.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Domain / All Affiliate Marketers Pls Help / Google Says Goodbye To The Old Search Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.