Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This (565 Views)

To Be Safe.kindly Help Me To Comfirm It. / Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT / I Just Got This Email, Pls Can Someone Confirm It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This by jerry1234567890(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2019
Dear Applicant,

This is a confirmation that your application for the 2019 Nigeria Custom Service Replacement is successful

Your application number is N.C.S/AP9284TR/NCS.

NOTE: You are expected to come to our office in Wuse Zone 3 Abuja to pick up your invitation letter for interview. On or before 26 of July 2019.

In case you can’t make it to our office due to any inconveniences, you will have to pay a token of 5,000 Naira to the officer in charge of approving the letters and you will receive the letter through your email and print it out where ever you are.

Note: If you are coming to the office, you will get the letter without paying any amount.

Kindly contact the Protocol officer Mr. Igwe Jonathan on 09090539392 if you want to receive the letter through your email.

Do not call if you are coming to the office to collect your letter.
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This by youngsahito(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2019
jerry1234567890:
Dear Applicant,

This is a confirmation that your application for the 2019 Nigeria Custom Service Replacement is successful

Your application number is N.C.S/AP9284TR/NCS.

NOTE: You are expected to come to our office in Wuse Zone 3 Abuja to pick up your invitation letter for interview. On or before 26 of July 2019.

In case you can’t make it to our office due to any inconveniences, you will have to pay a token of 5,000 Naira to the officer in charge of approving the letters and you will receive the letter through your email and print it out where ever you are.

Note: If you are coming to the office, you will get the letter without paying any amount.

Kindly contact the Protocol officer Mr. Igwe Jonathan on 09090539392 if you want to receive the letter through your email.

Do not call if you are coming to the office to collect your letter.
scam u don't need to ask abybody

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This by blesskewe(f): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2019
As in ehhhh
Them wan waste ur �
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This by emmyzy19(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2019
I received the same kind of message
Re: Pls Can Someone Help Me To Comfirm This by ab2015: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
The same message was sent to my mail box today 13th August 2019 as well thank for my people in Abuja that confirm it as scam..Hmmmm Naija guys why doing this for ourselves and some people will travel down to Abuja for this fake interview letter.. modupe temioo

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get A Job In 2019 / Vacancy For Urgent Hire / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.