Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk (3199 Views)

Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / I’m In Love, I Don’t Know About Marriage — Actress, Tina Mba / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by realnollywoodi(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What she saw on a Tin Of Milk At Empress Njamah’s House

Nollywood Veteran Actress Tina Mba posted the note she found on a tin of milk at the home of her Junior colleague Empress Njamah.read more here

Related

Dakore Egbuson Akande, a true definition of Elegance.

ISOKEN wasn't totally a waste

Mercy Johnson cut her hair for making of the Movie titled "People's Money" - Photos

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by phintohlar(f): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Where's it?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by gringrin: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by TANID(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
phintohlar:
Where's it?
Exactly Why I'm Here.

OP Is stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by realnollywoodi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Click on read more
Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by phintohlar(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
TANID:
Exactly Why I'm Here.

OP Is stupid.
hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by TANID(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
phintohlar:
hahahahahahahahahah
grin Seriously I Was Disappointed When I Get Here And I Couldn't Find The Pic.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by Ciaos: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Hahahahahahah.. Empress,very lively. grin well,i will simply ask her for it,i won't steal it grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by phintohlar(f): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
grin Seriously I Was Disappointed When I Get Here And I Couldn't Find The Pic.
so dobi

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Tina Mba Reveals What She Saw On A Tin Of Milk by realnollywoodi(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Click on the 'read more link" to see the picture on the blog post.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Kiddwaya's Mum Finally Arrives Lagos From London, Smiles As They Reunite / Money Is Good - See Paul Pogba Before & After Fame (photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Kunle Afolayan Are New Glo Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.