Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Real Estate Just Got Better And Closer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Just Got Better And Closer (254 Views)

fenced and gated estate just before eleko junction.currently on promo / LAGOON GATE ESTATE, A Beautiful Water Front Estate, Just 750k Per Plot / Owerri City Just Got Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Just Got Better And Closer by Usherbidex(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
Ever imagined a shipwreck, and those on-board the ship are left stranded on an alien Island? Sounds
horrible right? Worse, if this island is devoid of trees as makeshift shelters. Imagine the horror and
torture. Or how about a person moving into a town without making arrangements for a house, it would
be bogus enough not to think he is a spy.
All of that can be fixed with MY HOUSE RENT.
MY HOUSE RENT is a real estate and property website in Kogi state with property listings for sale, rent
and lease. We offer those residing or visiting Kogi and are property seekers an easy way to find details
of property like homes, houses, lands, shops, office spaces and other commercial properties to buy or
rent. MY HOUSE RENT provides a medium for advertising property from organizations and Kogi private
property owners.
MY HOUSE RENT which is the brainchild of Mr. Damilola Bidemi David , a student of federal University Lokoja is
budding and leading property website. The first of its kind in the state helps advertisers such as estate
agents, letting (rental) agents, new homes developers and Kogi private property owners who offer
properties within Kogi for property hunters, all of whom are property professionals. We provide users
with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate
and verified real estate agents.

Hey there, just got that Adnission as a student or NYSC posting in Kogi State and you are in need of Accommodation? Look no
further,get introduced to MY HOUSE RENT and in a few steps you would find the perfect apartment to
suit your needs and comfort.
Log on to our websites and get that house you need. Property owners are not left out, advertise your
property all for free…amazing right.
https://www.myhouserent.com.ng

According to Real Estate Agent U, 62% of agents spend at least an hour a day on marketing and
advertising. 60% of agents prospect for leads on a daily basis. 26% devote several hours a day to
prospecting. That’s a lot of time on chasing leads in this demanding professional line of work. With our
free website, real estate agents can team up with digital agencies to build marketing strategies and
generate quality leads. For long term, content and inbound SEO marketing can be applied for organic
growth.
Why not take advantage of this golden opportunity. Log in with your social media accounts and start
listing properties free on the net, get calls from prospective seller, buyers/rental. And boom, you are on
your way to getting that dream home and profit too.

At MY HOUSE RENT, we bring you closer to your dream.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Room Self Con For Rent / House For Sale At Lekki Phase One / Be Abproud Owner Of The Eko Pearl Towers In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.