Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

From Timi Dakolo To The Brainwashed And Conditioned Christians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Timi Dakolo To The Brainwashed And Conditioned Christians (237 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Timi Dakolo To The Brainwashed And Conditioned Christians by realnollywoodi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
From Timi Dakolo To The Brainwashed And Conditioned Christians

Nigerian Singer, Timi Dakolo whose wife, Busola Dakolo has come out to accuse the Senior Pastor and founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of rape has something to say. read more here

Related

Nollywood Celebrities Reacts To Busola Dakolo Explosive Interview Accusing Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Coza of Rape

BUSOLA DAKOLO, TIMI DAKOLO'S WIFE ACCUSES COZA's G. O, PASTOR FATOYINBO, OF RAPE!!

NIGERIAN SINGER TIMI DAKOLO OUT TO FIGHT FAKE PASTOR

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Meets Tekno At One Africa Music Festival Tekno Reactions / Do2dtun: Nairaland Power!! Nairlander Gyc Needs Your Help!! #makesallahhappen / Impressive Display Of Culture & Tradition! Highlights From #bbnaija Housemates’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.