Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

You Could Be That Professional Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Could Be That Professional Engineer (711 Views)

Graduate Engineer Vacancy At Orion Group / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Be That Professional Engineer by Afrogem: 3:30pm On May 12, 2007
grin ;DTHIS IS JUST LIKE AN ADVICE TO EVERY FRIEND ON NAIRALAND WHO IS A GRADUATE IN ANY OF THE ENGINEERING FIELD.IT WOULD STILL INTEREST ME TO INFORM ALL THAT IST IS IN OUR OWN INTEREST WHILE WILL ARE STILL IN THE JOB MARKET TO GO REGISTER IN ATLEAST 2 OR 3 PROFESSIONAL BODIES IN THE ENGINEERING FIELD. IT AS ALWAYS BEEN AN ADVANTAGE FOR A LOT AF PEOPLE.YOU COULD BE A MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS[NSE],COREN,NISP,NES[NIGERIA ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIETY] AND STAND A 100 PERCENT CHANCE OF WORKING IN AN OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY.IT IS ALSO AN ADVANTAGE IF YOU ARE ALSO VERY PROFICIENT IN THE AUTOCAD.
I BELIEVE YOU WILL TAKE MY ADVICE AND BE THAT PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE LOOKING FOR.
SEE U AT THE TOP![color=#006600][/color]
Re: You Could Be That Professional Engineer by prosperup(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2007
Thanks for the advise.
How do we register with any of the professional bodies?
Does any one of them provide online registration?
Re: You Could Be That Professional Engineer by bada1(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2007
10x for the advice but could u please inform us on the procedure on how to get register and may be the address of their secretariat so that we could go and make some enquiries.

Chillin for ur reply.

l8r
Re: You Could Be That Professional Engineer by nosa101(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2007
i'm fine with my ASME membership

(1) (Reply)

Telcommunication Training / Telcommunication Training / Transocean Test For Rig Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.