Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Meant For Blogger And Writter With Great Ideals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meant For Blogger And Writter With Great Ideals (172 Views)

Students Of ESUT Storm School In Convoy, Park Cars Where VC Was Meant To Pack / Best Red Hair Color Ideals For Every Skin Complexion. / Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meant For Blogger And Writter With Great Ideals by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please don't mind my English and mistakes

Am in need of a blogger
A blogger who can write articles on their own
when i say write articles on their own i mean quality contents on thier own without doing copy and paste.
I need someone who can be always active and can at least post write 2 good quality content on a blog.
Am Samuel Dennis From Port Harcourt, Rivers State............
...........What do i need you for ...............
I did not need you buh you need me
cos we see alot of bloggers out there making money from articles written on thier site
those Websites are not articles written from one person
i have seen a website with out 50 Authors and they write quality and natural contents
cos they want to achieve
.............. What are the acheivements...............
if you are blogger you all know the major thing you want
You need adsense
you want to see normal advertisement running in your blog
you want to see people runnings ads
company begging for ads on your blogs
i know it and you also know it.........

.......Reason for the call...........
I have a blog well created well designed thou am not that good
you can apply to have your own page where you put your own natural contents in it

You facebook Id Will be at the top or people who run the Page their images and id will be at the top

I willl promote the page with my money in order to get more views

www.educationalintel.

........Income.......

if our mission is accomplished with ads
i must say this the money or income from advert must be shared Equally....
all we want is ads and income...
Add me up on Whats app

Please b4 you think of joining make sure you have ideal what blog is
and you know the requirement for being a blogger

(1) (Reply)

UNN Aspirants Please Gather Let's Discuss Our Admission / Best Ijmbe Center That Give You The Best So Far And Affordable / Cheap Tuition: How To Study In University Of Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.