Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

COLD WAR!!! I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari’s Ministerial Ap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COLD WAR!!! I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari’s Ministerial Ap (829 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COLD WAR!!! I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari’s Ministerial Ap by richgist(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo breaks silence on President Muhammadu Buhari Ministerial Appointment, saying the ministers are not fit to pilot the affairs of our nation.

As someone who has been in that corridor recently, I do not share the view of those who insist that President Muhammadu Buhari’s recent 50-day medical vacation was mismanaged by his  handlers, up to this point. I said this much during a recent interview on ChannelsTV’s Politics Today with Seun Okinbaloye.

Speaking with the journalists, the former President exposed Buhari on the major reasons why he return home despite his current conditions…
https://netbuzz.pw/cold-war-must-tell-nigerians-hidden-truth-buharis-return-obasanjo-breaks-silence/
Re: COLD WAR!!! I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari’s Ministerial Ap by contigiency(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rubbish statement from a rubbish man and posted in Nairaland by a rubbish blogger.
Re: COLD WAR!!! I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari’s Ministerial Ap by whela(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Where's the war now...

(1) (Reply)

FG Blames High Cost Of Weapons On DICON Neglect / Confirmed: Omoyole Sowore Arrested As Nigerians React / EFCC Begins To Probe Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.