Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling (1113 Views)

Thread For Heavy Stakers That See Betting As Investment And Not Gambling / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Make Thousands Of Naira With An Investment Of N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by tuns2(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
The first mistake people makes when it comes to betting is that, they consider betting as gambling whereas we consider betting as an investment and we treat it as investment rather than gambling.

I am sure you will like to know how betting is an investment rather than gambling, well you are in luck because that's what this article is all about. This article will only take you 5minutes to read and during this five minutes I suggest you remove your mind from any distractions and pay total attention because this article is about to change you life.

As the new season in most major leagues are about to commence, ask yourself this question,Do you still want to continue with your old ways of betting(by guessing/predicting on your favorite teams which always fails you and thereby wasting your hard earned money) or you want to know the secret of betting as an investment rather than gambling. What you are about to learn is not about fixed match because there are no fixed match but what you are about to learn is a way to make consistent amount of money daily, weekly, and monthly with our thoroughly and highly analysed matches. We don't predict but we analyse the outcome of any match and your winning depends on the amount you start with (just like investing your money and expecting return of investment {ROI}).
We cover not only football but all sports like basketball, handball, volleyball, tennis and so on.

I am sure by now you must be wondering how betting is an investment rather than gambling ,how about I show you how by following the link below

b i t . l y / b a a i r t g

and as well as in my signature and all will be explained in a simple and plain English for fully understanding and digesting, make sure you read through everything because it will definitely change your life financially in a way you possibly didn't imagine

Always remember betting is nothing but investment than gambling

P. S :To access the link, write it together without space

Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by Babaflenjor: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
guy ur link is not opening
Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by nopoverty(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by nopoverty(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
How can i purchase it
Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by tuns2(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
The link is working, remove the spaces between the link and combine it together, it will go
Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by tuns2(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
nopoverty:
How can i purchase it
.you can purchase it through PayPal or debit card(visa or MasterCard)
Re: Betting As An Investment Rather Than Gambling by tuns2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Babaflenjor:
guy ur link is not opening

Write the link together without space b i t . l y / b a a i r t g

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Than N3,000 To N5,000 Daily (free Registration) / Racsterly Is A Scam Beware / Nahco Public Offer To Buy Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.