Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today (1771 Views)

Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) / Breaking! Peter Obi Hugged Two Young Lady In Owerri Today - Pics / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Amaco123(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
IMOLITES LAMBAST IHEDIOHA'S SANITATION COMMITTEE
...Says Governor should concentrate on governance and stop chasing shadows
...as flood damage over 156 vehicle in Owerri

Reports from Owerri the Imo state capital affirms how over 156 vehicles today the 26TH day of july 2019 were submerged by flood along the popular bank road in Owerri.

Motorists that spoke to our correspondents noted that they have never seen it this bad in Imo before for over 8years now. Mr. Ifeanyi, a bus driver said the state governor; Emeka Ihedioha inaugurated a sanitation committee 29 days ago which includes the Army commander in Owerri, the commissioner of police and 12 others with Former Governor of Imo state; Ikedi Ohakim as the chairman of the committee, providing them with a take off grant of 500 million naira. And for that 29 days now we have been seeing the ENTRACO sanitation team desilting drainages yet no result have been achieved.

Just this evening, all the vehicles parked along bank road have been submerged by flood.

All we here every day is committees been inaugurated but the effect is not been felt by us in Imo.

So many things are happening in Imo state lately and the governor must take charge now and stop chasing shadows.

He should concentrate on governance and stop discrediting his predecessor's achievements in the state. He is now governor of all Imolites and not only we the PDP members in the state. I am a proud PDP member but can not support any form of victimization of faithfuls of other political parties, Mr. Ifeanyi opined.
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Amaco123(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Here

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Amaco123(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
More

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Amaco123(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
I

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by KendrickAyomide: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmm. Like play like play this country go just Flood scatter one day
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by nototribalist: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rochas really finished us, we did not offend Rochas but power got into his head and he decided to suffer my people. OkoroAwusa God will arrest you soon

3 Likes

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Okoroawusa: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
nototribalist:
Rochas really finished us, we did not offend Rochas but power got into his head and he decided to suffer my people. OkoroAwusa God will arrest you soon
Why r u calling me?

Sebi I have left IMO for you people?

Okoroawusa this... okoroawusa that...

Bia nwokem,park well!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Anijay1212(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why r u calling me?

Bia nwokem,park well!
Lol... Una no go kill pesin with laughter.
Make una free this okoro guy biko,na beg i dey beg o...

1 Like

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by nototribalist: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Why r u calling me?

Bia nwokem,park well!
wrong choice of name, you will be getting mentions every day

2 Likes

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by myfan: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Omo, this one fit submerge story building o.
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by myfan: 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Is that not the Zenith bank branch that was attacked my armed robbers in that popular leaked video... OWERRI ARMED ROBBERY?

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Anijay1212:

Lol... Una no go kill pesin with laughter.
Make una free this okoro guy biko,na beg i dey beg o...
Lekwanum eshishi o!

Let me one IMO person that will bring one complain here in the next four years...Kitikpa will ravish that person anus!

Enjoy ur Ihedioha o!
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Anijay1212(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Lekwanum eshishi o!

Let me one IMO person that will bring one complain here in the next four years...Kitikpa will ravish that person anus!

Enjoy ur Ihedioha o!
Enjoy who?
God forbide mbok.
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by globemoney01: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Imo state from one iberiberism to another. Tufiakwa

Vote APGA they say no and yet their useless PDP and APC governors keep clowing around
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by normaljenny(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Amaco123:

Reports from Owerri the Imo state capital affirms how over 156 vehicles today the 26TH day of july 2019 were submerged by flood along the popular bank road in Owerri.

Motorists that spoke to our correspondents noted that they have never seen it this bad in Imo before for over 8years now. Mr. Ifeanyi, a bus driver said the state governor; Emeka Ihedioha inaugurated a sanitation committee 29 days ago which includes the Army commander in Owerri, the commissioner of police and 12 others with Former Governor of Imo state; Ikedi Ohakim as the chairman of the committee, providing them with a take off grant of 500 million naira. And for that 29 days now we have been seeing the ENTRACO sanitation team desilting drainages yet no result have been achieved.

Just this evening, all the vehicles parked along bank road have been submerged by flood.

All we here every day is committees been inaugurated but the effect is not been felt by us in Imo.

So many things are happening in Imo state lately and the governor must take charge now and stop chasing shadows.

He should concentrate on governance and stop discrediting his predecessor's achievements in the state. He is now governor of all Imolites and not only we the PDP members in the state. I am a proud PDP member but can not support any form of victimization of faithfuls of other political parties, Mr. Ifeanyi opined.

@Amaco123, so you are not tired of this your AA and rochas palava, when that last minutes money you got from the contract you did at the new high court complex finishes, you will switch over to PDP.

We all know your way. Your man uchman (wise man) has joined up already and is heading a section of ENTRACO, and you are here blaming ihedioha for a flood of rain that melted owerri heavily for three hours.

If not for the work being carried out since a week now, the flood wouldn't have vanished immediately. Keep disgracing your village and imo state in general. Keep jumping from one hotel to another, if you like do not invest that money.

And I forgot that you are angry that your three plots (on government land) will be among the ones that will be revoked next month. If e dey pain you, jump enter otamirir river. You guys can't eat your cakes and have it.

This is a man that turned imo state to God knows what, and you here talking nonesense.

Intead of you to pray that the likes of you don't mob the government and help the new governor to.perform, you are bringing up something everyone is trying so.hard to.forget.

For your infirmation, we all are digging furiously for amy moveable or stable property of our dear state to sieze from all those your chairmen.

Unless they won't come back for the Xmas period. If they want they should turn to Reno omikri, that refuses to.come back.

1 Like

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by arewafederation: 1:21am On Jul 27, 2019
I see the reason these Shiite Christians keep moving in droves on a daily basis to other regions of the country especially Lagos and Kano.....

In a few years time, the entire region will submerge and cease to exist. cry cry cry
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Bragalane: 5:14am On Jul 27, 2019
So this cursed foolish n forsaken Ihedioha did not know he should clear drainage since he took over governance from Okorocha months ago n foolish PDP supporters are not wailing sorrowfully ?!

1 Like

Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by tigerclaws: 5:15am On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
Bragalane:
So this cursed foolish n forsaken Ihedioha did not know he should clear drainage since he took over governance from Okorocha months ago n foolish PDP supporters are not wailing sorrowfully ?!
[/s]
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Kingsley10000: 5:49am On Jul 27, 2019
globemoney01:
Imo state from one iberiberism to another. Tufiakwa

Vote APGA they say no and yet their useless PDP and APC governors keep clowing around
Pls are you in Anambra?i would like to meet you also re-unite with Apga family.
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Amaco123(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2019
normaljenny:

@Amaco123, so you are not tired of this your AA and rochas palava, when that last minutes money you got from the contract you did at the new high court complex finishes, you will switch over to PDP.

We all know your way. Your man uchman (wise man) has joined up already and is heading a section of ENTRACO, and you are here blaming ihedioha for a flood of rain that melted owerri heavily for three hours.

If not for the work being carried out since a week now, the flood wouldn't have vanished immediately. Keep disgracing your village and imo state in general. Keep jumping from one hotel to another, if you like do not invest that money.

And I forgot that you are angry that your three plots (on government land) will be among the ones that will be revoked next month. If e dey pain you, jump enter otamirir river. You guys can't eat your cakes and have it.

This is a man that turned imo state to God knows what, and you here talking nonesense.

Intead of you to pray that the likes of you don't mob the government and help the new governor to.perform, you are bringing up something everyone is trying so.hard to.forget.

For your infirmation, we all are digging furiously for amy moveable or stable property of our dear state to sieze from all those your chairmen.

Unless they won't come back for the Xmas period. If they want they should turn to Reno omikri, that refuses to.come back.

You are just talking Rubbish,
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Ryan101(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2019
You all should keep... There is huge light beyond d tunnel... The work is a graduall process... We shall undo the difficulty put on d people of imo...
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by Ultimatezlant: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
I
Re: Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today by My2g: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2019
U are not a PDP member. I know u are agwuru/AA member. No PDP can in Owerri say what u just said
Amaco123:

(1) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Totally Demolished Kawo Market (pix) / What Will Happen To Hope Uzodinma If Uche Nwosu Sacks Him / If We Don’t Restructure Now For Nigerians, It’ll Consume Us— Govs Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.