Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,344 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help My Friend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help My Friend (317 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Please Help Before My Friend / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend by dolapo003: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
so I had a dream in the dream I saw people wearing a company T.shirt on the other side of a bridge and me on another side. But the bridge does not have railings on both sides, they were calling me to come but I was saying no no and scared that I will fall. This continued until I woke up, coincidentally this company contacted me on this professional site if I would like to apply for a role opened in their office in Nigeria, I was happy ,I said yes and the process began. But this yesterday I got a rejection mail that they won’t be going ahead with my application I was really sad. This is a Silicon Valley company !!!!

This is my question is it that I am possessed because in the dream they wanted me but I was the one running from them that I will fall if I go and join them, what is happening ? I used to have dreams, premonitions, visions and all, are these things being used by devil to control me or God showing me things to come.
Re: Help My Friend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
dolapo003:

so I had a dream in the dream I saw people wearing a company T.shirt on the other side of a bridge and me on another side. But the bridge does not have railings on both sides, they were calling me to come but I was saying no no and scared that I will fall. This continued until I woke up, coincidentally this company contacted me on this professional site if I would like to apply for a role opened in their office in Nigeria, I was happy ,I said yes and the process began. But this yesterday I got a rejection mail that they won’t be going ahead with my application I was really sad. This is a Silicon Valley company !!!!

This is my question is it that I am possessed because in the dream they wanted me but I was the one running from them that I will fall if I go and join them, what is happening ? I used to have dreams, premonitions, visions and all, are these things being used by devil to control me or God showing me things to come.
You are not possessed, you have a sound spirit. When you woke up from that dream, you should have pray that God should link you up to the bridge, where those others are!! And anything separating you from your upliftment should close up.. It's not too late to pray it! Stay strong.
Re: Help My Friend by edydamsel(f): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
the pple on company t–shirt rep the company u had contract with physically and the rejection by u shows disconnection from them physically.the spiritual controls the physical so do well to take authority over the spirit through prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota In-service Training Programme 2020 / Ghost Writer Needed / 2019 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme - August Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.