Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Who Are These People Behind Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These People Behind Tinubu (4369 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Standing Behind Tinubu As ADC In 2007 (Picture) / Adams Oshiomhole, One Of “The Three Musketeers” Behind Tinubu's Campaign / 2023 Presidency: APC Govs, Senators Behind Tinubu To Succeed Buhari – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Some of those girls are responsible bankers who just seek fun from a demonic looter without knowing his intention ,he will win 2023 presidential he has sacrificed enough ...let him win it but curse will be on d land ,mark dis date!

53 responsible babes all in one night angry

That's a serious allegation. Doesn't those girls have families to involve police. 53 girls can't just disappear without a trace. And family or banks (where they work as you mentioned) , just kept quiet? Haba! Something is not seemingly right.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Westbestside: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
One of these men ,wasted the blood n flesh of 53 ladies one which happen to be my friend ,
They went to party to his house in 2016 and we have neva heard of them again ,..
They called it White party(Thick red Bloody party)

RIP Fantaprisca cry cry cry

Afamed johnmartus
Your friend greed killed her. She wanted big cars. So whose fault?
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Afamed: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
One of these men ,wasted the blood n flesh of 53 ladies one which happen to be my friend ,
They went to party to his house in 2016 and we have neva heard of them again ,..

Afamed johnmartus
I have warned you that your lies will soon be revealed. You see your life in public. Coward

1 Like

Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Afamed: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Westbestside:
Your friend greed killed her. She wanted big cars. So whose fault?
Do you still believe in that sheboy? Don't be deceived
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Afamed: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Tomide007:

Give us a hint in who you're talking about?
Ignore the sheboy. I know him more than everyone here. He's a liar with dubious and bad memory.
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by TANID(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:

Afamed johnmartus
OMG!!! Actually Na Only Current VP I Know In That Pic.
So sorry About You Friends.
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2019
TANID:
OMG!!! Actually Na Only Current VP I Know In That Pic.
So sorry About You Friends.
Is d grudge i harbour for 3yrs now , am here to fix it ,i miss romanceland like seriously! cry cry
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Ayotemide(f): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2019
@Rekhina, why wasn't there nothing said about 53 ladies by any media, were their families complicit to the murders also?

1 Like

Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Ultimatezlant: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:

Afamed johnmartus
you would soon know the internet isn't as anonymous as you think, your pic has been noted just hope this isn't a propaganda

By the way Dubai reeks so much of poty runs
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Westbestside: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2019
priceaction:

And just like that. No media carried it since that time. And only you and your runs partners knew about it. Your lieing skills will win diamond medals for your region. Omo irankiran.
She should improve in her lieing career
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Westbestside: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2019
Afamed:

Do you still believe in that sheboy? Don't be deceived
I didn't really believe
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by abumeinben(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:

Afamed johnmartus

That's a grave allegation, you know!?
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Afamed:

I thought you are a Nurse? The truth is coming out gradually
So if am a nurse ,i wont be allow to make friends ...or friends of nurses dont attend wealthy parties? Lowbrain
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Ultimatezlant: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rekhina:
So if am a nurse ,i wont be allow to make friends ...or friends of nurses dont attend wealthy parties? Lowbrain
This una penchant for every wealthy party is something esle.

I mean don't you guys even have the slightest thought to know that these wealthy lavish freebies are give and take?
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
This una penchant for every wealthy party is something esle.

I mean don't you guys even have the slightest thought to know that these wealthy lavish freebies are give and take?

Do you even know what 53 persons means, nor be foul loss o
U can justify it ...But know it we are in 21st century

And see me rant and they call me a man ,Just to shut me up and push me to romanceland where all stupid ladies base!
Evil might not reign forever
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by oyatz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Rekuina guy is most likely a Psychiatric patients with serious delision, they are the kinds of people who who come to public fora to say such things.

EagleNest:

That's a serious allegation. Doesn't those girls have families to involve police. 53 girls can't just disappear without a trace. And family or banks (where they work as you mentioned) , just kept quiet? Haba! Something is not seemingly right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Afamed: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2019
Rekhina:
Apprentice you are , nonentity
Re: Who Are These People Behind Tinubu by Afamed: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
Rekhina:

U can justify it ...But know it we are in 21st century

And see me rant and they call me a man ,Just to shut me up and push me to romanceland where all stupid ladies base!
Evil might not reign forever
Sheboy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! / Disturbing Images Of Abject Poverty / Read Nigeria Constitution On Citizenship And Make Up Your Mind On The Lebanese.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.