Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor (35995 Views)

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue / NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widow, Intercepts Cocaine In Footwears At Lagos Airpor / Girl Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Stealing Boyfriend's Gold Worth 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Bobkayz: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
They stole and most people here are praising them... This shows how moral standard has degraded. I've to be more security conscious then.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by WarriAproko: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
Money heist s3,there was shots fired. In fact,a cop got burned through RPG.
they don't intend to fire any shot..
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by WarriAproko: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hakeem12:
yeah, I know. I was only referring to the gold. Tokyo and Rio fired RPG at the tank, Nairobi was shot too. Patiently waiting for four
feel bad she won't be in season 4. Believe she will die
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by WarriAproko: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
La casa de papal.. Money Heist..4... that's how they will move the gold from the bank of Spain in season 4
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Ritaokafor(f): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
QuickStandard:
happy weekend Nairalanders.

Are you thinking of Uninterrupted Power supply?
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call/WhatsApp us...... Check Sig for contact details

Sale and installation of solar is how much on a serious note?
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Mursz: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
La casa de papel! Gold Heist edition!

I love these guys!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Enoch07: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
zoedew:

In a smart society the security services should grab your photograph from your DP and place same on a database of faces to watch out for.
unfortunately we are not in a smart society
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by sabiboy65: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
naija the learn work
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by iyapont: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
this is d real money Heist
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Pat081: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
mansakhalifa:

He didn't say "blood money". He said "BloodY money".

When you call someone a "bloody fool" for instance, does it mean the person killed someone or that that person has blood smeared all over him??

"Bloody" is just an expletive used used to emphasis how serious what you are saying really is. The British do that all the time. "You hear them say "it's bloody cold out there". "You are bloody right". Stuff like that.

In this sense "bloody money" would mean something like "real huge amount of money". Got that, fellow?

Typing mistakes thanks
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by segun18(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wao! It like I am reading a Sdyney Sheldon or Robert Ludlum book again after so many years.

This is another level of Crime..

Wao
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by WriterX(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
X saw what happened and will reveal the location of the gold bars very soon.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by zeuss: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enoch07:
wow!!! my kinda guys
they caused others pain and grief....
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by naijajobx: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by QuickStandard: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ritaokafor:

Sale and installation of solar is how much on a serious note?

What is your load requirements?

That will inform on the system design and cost.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by zoedew: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enoch07:

unfortunately we are not in a smart society

Change is the only permanence.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by DavidEsq(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I have a great story to tell...

But i am tired of my stories being deleted / hidden.

George RR Martins owns The Faceless Man character...

I seek ideas for the identity for a man of adventure.
Nairaland doesn't appreciate intelligence as Buhari doesn't also and u know, we are our own leaders. Nairaland deleted my very sound legal opinion in a thread on dude who stabbed a cultust to death. My opinion was on the defence of the guy. Nairaland dumbos (mods) got pissed and banned me but they couldn't state the rule I supposedly violated. That was when I came to the conclusion that this entire country is fvcked permanently, as NL was described the biggest social media forum in Africa. So it's a fest of mediocrity down here.

Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Akorede02(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
willyo:
I think I like this... Everybody can't be poor same time with a few rich

So stealing is the way out. Poor brain.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by TheFacelessMan: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
DavidEsq:

Nairaland doesn't appreciate intelligence as Buhari doesn't also and u know, we are our own leaders. Nairaland deleted my very sound legal opinion in a thread on dude who stabbed a cultust to death. My opinion was on the defence of the guy. Nairaland dumbos (mods) got pissed and banned me but they couldn't state the rule I supposedly violated. That was when I came to the conclusion that this entire country is fvcked permanently, as NL was described the biggest social media forum in Africa. So it's a fest of mediocrity down here.

Terrible thing is that Seun on whose behalf they act would probably understand the value of great comments/stories.

Nairaland would have had the first refusal for my stories. Why chase someone who would likely liven up the site ?
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Terrible thing is that Seun on whose behalf they act would probably understand the value of great comments/stories.

Nairaland would have had the first refusal for my stories. Why chase someone who would likely liven up the site ?
The answer is simple:

Mediocrity.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by wellmax(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Enoch07:
wow!!! my kinda guys

You are a thief.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Hakeem12(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
WarriAproko:
feel bad she won't be in season 4. Believe she will die
I hope she doesn't die, I will miss her character
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by MrCEO69(m): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Hakeem12:
Reminds me of money heist. No shots fired, no one injured. Seems almost like an hollywood story.
Currently on S3E6. Shorts where fired tho in all seasons so far. And death too occurred. But they v not killed anyone yet.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Hotfreezers: 6:35am On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I have a great story to tell...

But i am tired of my stories being deleted / hidden.

George RR Martins owns The Faceless Man character...

I seek ideas for the identity for a man of adventure.

TheFacelessMan:

Bro, you mentioned me in a thread a few days ago on opening a blog.

I have thought about it back and forth and I'll say you can actually reach much more people if you use twitter.

The thing with blogs is that other people would copy your stories and paste it on their blogs. Some of them would even paste it here on Nairaland. Seen this happen severally.

If you know how to use twitter, you can make your stories into threads with the necessary gifs and people from everywhere would read and comment. Your stories will go far and you'll have tons of interested followers.

Once you have interested readers, you can then put your stories in blogs and put links for people to read.

If you want monetize your stories on twitter, you can write on experiences people have using various brands. Small time, you'll be billing millions to write on concepts like Bro. Thomas for Union Bank and Co.

To open a blog, you'll need to purchase a domain name and hosting from any of the registrars like Qservers (Naija) Bluehost (US), Godaddy, etc. Then you'll be sent an email containing access codes to your Cpanel.

Thereafter, you would need to install WordPress and select a suitable theme. Then, you have your blog.

If you can use twitter, save yourself the stress and gain traction on twitter. It's better.

You see this Nairaland, let those interested in banning posters keep banning. In the real world, they are losers who are intellectually inferior to you and can't stand up to you. Go and see pictures of some of them in their raggedy parties and meetups. You'll pity them.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by Hotfreezers: 6:36am On Jul 28, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Cc OkoYibo .... as per the identity.

Lol
Identities plenty.
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by willyo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Akorede02:

So stealing is the way out. Poor brain.

Just don't wanna be poor like u... that's the difference.

Remember; "Money is welcomed if it comes in a dirty sack"
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by willyo(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
mfm04622:

Continue to like it till you are a victim of crime!

Continue wallowing in abject poverty while Ur politicians steal and rape Ur future to the bones...

U see those army officers that absconded with over #400 milli? Those are my kinda nig.gas
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by mfm04622: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
willyo:

Continue wallowing in abject poverty while Ur politicians steal and rape Ur future to the bones...

U see those army officers that absconded with over #400 milli? Those are my kinda nig.gas

I am not poor! I am wallowing in poverty, Thank God! involving in crime is NOT the solution to poverty!
Re: Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor by tck2000(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Typical Nigerian yoot. Celebrating evil
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliyu Tijjani Dies In Kyrgyzstan: Nigerian Lecturer Mobbed In Racist Attack / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.