Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Exclusive Free Importation Training!!! You Can't Afford To Miss This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Exclusive Free Importation Training!!! You Can't Afford To Miss This (644 Views)

Waste Pet Bottle Recycling Training - You Can Make Money Recycling Plastics / Attend Free Importation Business Training Class & Get Free Gift Worth 10k / 2days Free Importation Business Training!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Free Importation Training!!! You Can't Afford To Miss This by Zibahstores(f): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hey all. This is a special invite to all and anyone interested in starting their own mini importation business. Whether you are a student, worker, mom, dad, you are welcome.
I say it is exclusive because I will be teaching you all I know and have also learned leaving no stone unturned. You will be getting contacts of different suppliers and agents and shipping companies...
The class is scheduled for 5th of August
Venue is telegram...
PS! : Please do not drop your numbers on here, as I do not have that luxury of time adding people up. Simply send me a message on whatsapp via the number in my signature and I will send you the telegram link to join.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Signal / How To Make Money Online / Keyword Ranking Tricks [#1 SEO 2019 Formular] By Bloggers Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.