Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) (51344 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) / Yemi Alade Performs In Zambia, Wows Audience (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Brendasweet(f): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jesus wept. cry
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Emceesaka:

Who Algebra and kilmanjaro help?
eistein, steve job, Jef bezzos, mark zukerberg and bill gates.

Now tell me, who soapy dance help? undecided
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
It's not surprising,. If some group of people will be in a house for 90 days , committing immoral acts and at the end of the day he will get #40m + contracts + cars while someone with CGPA of 5.00 after 4 years of hard work in the University will get #10,000
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
kleverley:
I'm just disgusted whenever I come across that dance moves.
But my fellow youths and teenagers seem to derive great pleasure in it. I am greatly baffled by the way some people celebrate mediocrity and jump on every bandwagon.
God go help us
But you're okay with a girl twerking baa? Awon mumu
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amanda4life:
A white person self doesn't have this kind of dance in their mind.

Africa is just bad
what of twerking? undecided Africa innovation too?
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dominique should not burn this kind of mail childrens for me o
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Jetrue3oo: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na Yoruba children na dem sabi encourage bad things
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nawa
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
judgementyard:
our values as a people is just going downhill and some folks will be claiming civilization,
I WONDER HOW THE WORLD WE BE LIKE 10 YEARS FROM NOW.
Mind you am not judging anyone just stating my mind.
Other parts of the world will be developed
but our country will be backward

1 Like

Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by chukxie(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2019
While countries like Japan, Singapore, South Korea, China, Malaysia...are busy engaging their kids and youths in robotics, STEM programmes, and other intellectual activities that would equip them for the past paced and ever-changing world we now live in, the average black child is nowhere in the grand scheme of things. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:39am On Jul 28, 2019
Chronicgenius:
And one idiot up there said Nairamarley has special grace from God,SMH!..Stupidity at its peak.

I still find it disturbing how normal people dance that RUBBISH,well I guess anything is accepted in a shithole..Its the innocent kids I always feel for.

this is a sign that devil rule the earth while GOD sat in heaven
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by godofuck231: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2019
blackmantis:

This dance should be banned even though I don't see how that can be possible
U for ban twirking make girls hunt you with cutlass , you want spoil their selling point abi?
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:26am On Jul 28, 2019
I will beat the soap out of him if he’s my son ,unfortunately I no en
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2019
989900:
I warned that the way EFCC was going about this Naira Marley trial would only make him popular, but some guys on here were arguing with me . . . see what we have on our hands now!!! angry sad

I never knew him before the trial, same way I never knew Olamide (even though he came from my Bariga and he's one of my favourite artists now) until the headies incidence Vs Don Jazzy (I totally disliked Olamide for that then, but that was how I came about to know him)!

People trend . . . good or bad they trend -- bad stuffs even trend harder!

Like seriously u did not know olamide till headies?

Then u not a Nigerian.
So you don't knows his songs like "shaki bobo " before?
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by kleverley(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Jonasbadoo:
But you're okay with a girl twerking baa? Awon mumu

You brought the girl that twerked in my before and I enjoyed it didn't I?
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by amosmosco(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Watch the video HERE

La click la bend
Re: Small Boy And Lady Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley, Wow Audience (Photos) by 989900: 5:42am On Jul 29, 2019
donblade85555:

Like seriously u did not know olamide till headies?

Then u not a Nigerian.
So you don't knows his songs like "shaki bobo " before?

I've not lived in the country for about 15 years before the Headies incident . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / "I Am In Love" Tboss Finally Accept Love, Step Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.