Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) (53650 Views)

My Family Distributes Electricity To Most Of Nigeria, Davido Claims / Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) by Philipmems(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2019
Glorylynn:
Now I know you are bigger that a big fool,who cares where you live undecided I am very sure I live a better life than you do,lol so leaving outside Nigeria is now a point to add to your cv? Well for your info I don’t live in Nigeria either but I don’t brag about it,I have been to the United States,I have been to canada and I live in Europe,so do not think you are better than the people on this platform,you might be one of those boys that comes to clean my house 3hours twice in a week here,so just stop bragging about irrelevant things.
I am more into the fashion line,so I know what I am talking about buying designers from the company directly is different from buying out of the masses production which are produced for the middle class people.
People like you wait for 70% reduction Offer before you buy a 50$ sneakers.so next time when they tell you people buy expensive stuffs try to research and stop being an enemy of good things.

You are a disgrace to your generation, for you to be offended when I said fools, only shows that you recognize your foolishness. You are into fashion and you couldn't tell that the off white shoe was not up to $1000, if davido tells you he bought that shoe for $5000 and you foolish believe-and you are angry when I said fools only goes to show you are gullible. Like I said poverty is a disease. $50 sneakers, I laff at your ignorance.
Re: Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) by Ajibade123(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
to me I don't think this Davido of a guy needs all these show off it not sensible

anyway it not my business...are you an entrepreneur?? see workable ways to improve your business performance
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-improve-business-performance/
Re: Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
emilas1979:
Nwanyi Umudunu kedu ebe unu bi na Abj
Kindly unfollow me. Thx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jerry Amilo Trends As He Debuts New Look (pic/video) / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.