Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,484 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Bbnaija: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Avala Peppering Them Outside The House. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Avala Peppering Them Outside The House. (577 Views)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Avala Peppering Them Outside The House. by frankleesehi(m): 1:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Bbnaija ex-housemate, Avala peppering them outside the house after her eviction in the big brother house.

Watch video below:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/bbnaija-avala.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Avala Peppering Them Outside The House. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 27, 2019
I watch BBN eviction show on Sundays. I guess the "Pepper dem" theme lies in their looks and obvious affluence. See the kain ass and curves all the girls are flaunting, the packs and muscles all the guys are sporting.

Everyone there is well-off and highly connected, "peppering" the foolish ones who risked their lives to stand under the sun for silly auditions, and the broke ones borrowing money and airtime to vote for them grin

Anyways, for those hypocritical, self-righteous, moralistic Nigerians who go around asking "what is the essence of BBNaija", submit your I.P addresses. Let's see the kind of p*rn you're watching.

If you don't watch BBN, shut up and stop wailing. You wouldn't get any richer for not watching it.
Re: Bbnaija: Evicted Bbnaija Housemate, Avala Peppering Them Outside The House. by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Sweet Avala. I felt so bad seeing her eviction but wouldn't want to see her back. Her and Frodd I no know who cry pass. That arena looks empty, I hope it is a rehearsal and not a live performance.

(1) (Reply)

Sony ‘disappointed’ As Spider-Man MCU Deal Ends (Photos) / Between Money Heists And Blacklist Which Of Them Is The Best / Amazing... Sanyeri A Yoruba Movie Star Featured In An English Web Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.