Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. (417 Views)

Loneliness Wan Finish Me / I Just Need A Female Hook Up In Lagos B4 Loneliness And Boredom Will Finish Me. / Looking For Girlfriends Throughout Nigeria (in Lagos Right Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. by olendave(m): 3:12am On Jul 27, 2019
My name is simply oluwaseun, am a prospective corp member seeking to have new friends that would be part of my life. I need ladies who I can trust, confide in, play with, discuss life issues with, the ones that are full of life and energy, the ones with high intellects and can express themselves beautiful with good command of english language. The ones with little craze and doesn't get mad too easily, gentle, hardworking, very smart ones, skillful, prayerful and the ones that always love to maximize their time judiciously and must also be the ones that enjoys reading at least. More importantly, the ones that are always focused, ready to stir people up into action and must have leadership qualities. This and more are the features I desire of in friends (especially ladies) i would love to meet here.
If you don't have all this features stated above don't panic.
I need swift responses, thanks as I await your structured words.
You can reach me on whatzzap on 09036118664. Or simply do me a hi from the comment section and we pick it up from there.
Re: Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. by ipobarethieves: 3:51am On Jul 27, 2019
cc: lefulefu, fisifunkododada enemyofprogress,. help ur kid bro /teach him how to catch FISH
Re: Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. by FisifunKododada: 4:16am On Jul 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cc: lefulefu, fisifunkododada enemyofprogress,. help ur kid bro /teach him how to catch FISH

cheesy cheesy cheesy Leave am, he just dey speak grammar up and down...he never ready cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. by enemyofprogress: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
I'm not my brother's keeper, he is on his own jo

(1) (Reply)

Good Byee / I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) / Save My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.