Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,283 members, 7,839,390 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom (500 Views)

Omalicha Elom Blasts Her Ex: 'He Is A Yahoo Boy, Gigolo, Rapist' / Omalicha Elom: I Will Give My Husband Mouth-Action So As To Make Heaven / 10 Amazing Facts About Omalicha Elom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom by Okwyla: 3:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Nollywood actress, Omalicha Elom, has expressed her disappointment at the way some ladies glorify Internet fraudsters otherwise known as ‘Yahoo boys’.

The Anambra State-born script interpreter, who is currently shooting her new movie, The Survivors, maintained that she would never have anything to do with a man of questionable wealth.

Hear her: “I honestly don’t understand why some girls are dating ‘Yahoo boys’ when they know the source of their wealth. They often say ‘na dem dey spend pass’. But these boys steal from people and spend on you. I pity your generations. I have never in my life supported Internet fraud and till I die I will never support it. As long as I know you are into fraudulent activities, I will never give you attention. These guys are destroying lives and giving our country bad name. I can’t date or have anything to do with any of them.”

On her relationship status, Miss Elom admitted she’s still single but has learned certain lessons about relationships. “I’m not in any serious relationship at the moment. The sad part is that, sometimes you break your own heart by falling in love with people you should have just had sex with and moved on,” she squealed.

https://akelicious.net/i-cant-date-man-with-questionable-wealth-omalicha-elom/

Re: I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom by Kingpee2(m): 5:01am On Jul 27, 2019
You sure have a point though but how many ladies these days wants a broke man trying to pull his strings together? None ....They just want a ready made man ..
Re: I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom by itspzpics(m): 5:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Ignorance is like a second skin to some people. In her small mind now, the only people who's wealth should be questioned are Yahoo boys. Most of these actresses be forming morally upright everywhere.

So how about the "big gods" funding their lavish lifestyles and upkeep? Those pot-bellied politicians who can snap their fingers and they'd find themselves in Monaco or Dubai shopping away millions do no have questionable wealth? Those politicians aren't destroying lives and giving our country a wack image abi?

Keep having sex and moving on, Nne. P*ssy no get meter. Na still one innocent man wey go marry you.
Re: I Can’t Date Man With Questionable Wealth –omalicha Elom by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2019
If she's sincere with the position, good for her.

My only grouse is that this girl is from Abakaliki but she's claiming Anambra due to inferiority complex.

The surname, "Elom", is exclusive to Izzi people of Ebonyi state. Maybe Ezza people too.

Is there anyone from Anambra here who can confirm if Anambra people bear "Elom"?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Caught On Camera Passionately Dancing To Naira Marley's Soapy / Meeting With Davido Has Improved My Brand –broda Shaggi / Bigbrothernaija: Mike And Esther Selects Five Finalists; Wants Frodd Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.