Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition (3391 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic / Otedola & Dele Momodu Exiting His Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by rockers: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
The Dele Momodu Presidential Campaign Organisation is creatively engaging the multi talented youths of Nigeria in its presidential campaign with the unveiling of SING4VOTE - a competition in search of the best presidential campaign jingle and music video concept for the Dele Momodu 2011 presidential aspiration.

After a rigorous selection process by an initial SING4VOTE Assessment Committee (SAC), the best thirty (30) entries will emerge and then proceed to the final stage where they will compete for the first, second and third winning cash prizes of N2.5 million, N1.5 million and N1 million respectively before a select audience, the media and a SING4VOTE Selection Panel (SSP).

The competition is open to all Nigerians at home and in diaspora with particular interest in the youths. The procedure is simple and entails participants obtaining the competition's registration form and recording a one-minute jingle - a fusion of English, Pidgin, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and any other indigenous Nigerian languages and sending it to the competition in MP3 format.

Some of the members of the SING4VOTE Assessment Committee (SAC) include the likes of Ovie Ofugara (NotJustOk.com), DJ Gosporella, Gbenga Adenuga, Comedy Jedi, Noble Igwe, Wale Oluwaleimu, Dr. Frabz, Cos Canino, Ope Banwo, Soulsnatcha (RooftopMCs), ID Cabasa, Tony Tetuila, Jimi Akiniyi, Denrele Edun, Andre Blaze Henshaw, Anita Isedeh (Omalicha of Rhythm FM), Big T, among others. Sitting on the SING4VOTE Selection Panel (SSP) are the likes of Ayo Animashaun, Zaaki Adze, Femi Aderibigbe, Keke Ogungbe, Dayo 'D1' Adeneye, DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Tee, OJB Jezreel, Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Bayo Odusami among others.

SING4VOTE was unveiled at a strictly by invitation media launch on Thursday 14th October, 2010 in Lagos. Present at the media launch include the likes of Mayor Akinpelu, Seye Kehinde, Kunle Bakare, Dele Esan, Wale Oluwaleimu, Bayo Odusami (Howie T), DJ Tee, Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st, Rooftop MCs, Jon Ogah (Naija Sings), Ex-O, Emmsong as well as pressmen from Nigezie, TVC, Silverbird, Superscreen, Channels, NN24, LTV, BISCOM, Radio Continental, City People, Encomium, Punch, The Nation among others.

Speaking at the media uveiling, Ohimai Godwin Amaize, National Coordinator of the Dele Momodu Presidential Campaign Organisation noted that while SING4VOTE was primarily a competition to get the best presidential jingle for the Dele Momodu presidential campaign, it was more significantly a realisation of the campaign's vision to stimulate the interest and participation of young Nigerians in their nation's political future.

The full media promos are expected to begin online, on radio, TV stations and on newspapers from Monday 18 October 2010.

Read more: http://www./2010/10/are-you-ready-to-sing4vote-as-dele.html#ixzz12QXkTbSq

Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by shagaman: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2010
Dele Momodu is so bereft of ideas, sing for vote,he should come out and tell us how he has contributed to the development of the nation and why he deserves our votes, He thinks politics is all about Snapping of pictures up and down of armed robbers who have looted the country dry,
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^ I concur
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by blinx4real(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
shagaman:

Dele Momodu is so bereft of ideas, sing for vote,he should come out and tell us how he has contributed to the development of the nation and why he deserves our votes, He thinks politics is all about Snapping of pictures up and down of armed robbers who have looted the country dry,

Guy, if you don't have anything sensible to say, will you keep your mouth shut and get off the forum!
If he is bereft of ideas, are you full of any? which idea have you proffered to make anything out of yourself, not to even talk of contributing anything to Nigeria.

You must learn to stop castigating people who are doing "something" to make this impossible situation turn around, if Dele Momodu is not the one, then offer yourself, or make we go vote for IBB/Atiku?
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Madcow(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
Dele Momodu is a disgruntled element!
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Skidoc(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
Sing4vote ko, Vote4sing ni.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Skidoc(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
blinx4real:

Guy, if you don't have anything sensible to say, will you keep your mouth shut and get off the forum!

LOL, blinx4real ordering someone out of his sitting-room. grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by omofat: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2010
Some people will come here now and be saying "Bob Dee!, you are the best".

The guy has no clue. Zero
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by shagaman: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2010
If he is bereft of ideas, are you full of any? which idea have you proffered to make anything out of yourself, not to even talk of contributing anything to Nigeria.

You must learn to stop castigating people who are doing "something" to make this impossible situation turn around, if Dele Momodu is not the one, then offer yourself, or make we go vote for IBB/Atiku?

@blink4real

You should learn how to talk,
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
the merry go round continues
pshtewwwwwww(hiss)
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by blinx4real(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
shagaman:

@blink4real

You should learn how to talk,

Coming from someone who says Dele Momodu is bereft of ideas, Apply the admonition to yourself first
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by solajacobs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2010
na song we go vote for? abeg, make we wait for vote jare.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by mystikal(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2010
The Best Campaign Song will not make u win votes, my friend. See Idea sha? How brilliant for someone that wants to rule Nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by ajileko: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2010
Who is Dele Momodu ? Is he a police ?
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
I am not against his personality, he character is wacked, That man is full of himself, I dunno about Nigerians but I think i don't like him, He thinks his the first yoruba billionaire,
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by juman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
We need somebody like Dele Momodu in our today's politics. He is not from them (PDP). We need more people like this.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by ivydearie: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
Really, another naija sings
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Ranks007:

I am not against his personality, he character is wacked, That man is full of himself, I dunno about Nigerians but I think i don't like him, He thinks his the first yoruba billionaire,

Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by anonimi: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
shagaman:

the bold part is the guy's only claim to anything. he must be thinking that having snapped other robbers and chief robbers it's time he becomes one of the robbers himself. grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by londoner: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
Dele Momodu had no problem helping to take these looters to celebrity status.

He hobnobbed with the best of them and was a part of making their criminal proceeds seem more legitimate then they ever should have been.

He is bored with his current career, and wants to act as if the very people Nigeria needs to rid itself of are not the very same men and women he built his magazine around.

This guy is simply trying to jump off a sinking ship. Why doesn't he put his MONEY behind a credible and promising presidential aspirant, or can he not bare to be out of the spotlight or pass up an opportunity to make yet more money?
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
This is exactly what i don't want my next president to be doing, approaching election time.

If he's really serious about his ambition, he would recognize that more and more nigerians are becoming disillusioned with the corrupt leadership of the country with their flashy lifestyles but dismal official performances.
More nigerians are looking for a long lasting remedy to the countries problems not just some initial fanfare followed by inaction or outright corruption.
More nigerians are seeing the outside world and also want a united nation of their own that can easily compete with the best in the world.

So if hes at all serious, this should be false news and he'd be with his teams strategising on how to outperform GEJ on his power reform road map, instead of complaining on THISDAY'S back page how GEJs trip to unveil the road map in Lagos caused him to stay an hour in traffic after coming back from weeks in Ghana.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by domino74: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2010
Do Nigerians in Sokoto and Damaturu know any photographer name Dele Mamodu? contesting as naija president is not going to the market to buy tomato pls advise him
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by shotster50(m): 2:53am On Oct 16, 2010
Dele Momodu contesting for what? Abeg make i hear word.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by seedord247(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2010
msheeewwwwww Total rubbish
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by estatemark(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2010
castigating people who has offered themselves for national assignment is not really a productive thing to do, let us be very objective when we criticize, everybody has the right to contest.Let us show our criticism with our votes. God bless Nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by sweetliet: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2010
Sing4vote kor. Does he evn knw anytn abt polity? Mumudu clear mk i see bera pple jare
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Esedendo(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2010
No doubt dat dele momodu is 1 of d new generational politicians. I also read juz nw dat he's a billionaire. My question is
1. Apart frm ovation dat he has, can doz dat knw him wel tel me his other business ventures.
2. Does he hav any proven integrity?
3. Wat's his antecedent in time past?
4. Wat has he contributed to d development of his immediate environment/country?
5. Does he hav leadershp qualities?
6. Is he a national figure.i.e. Is he known all over d country?
Someone shud pls answer cos 4me all i knw abt him is dat he's d owner of ovation unlike d rest newbreed politicians (nuhu ribadu, prof. Pat utomi) who is wel knwn by majority.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Esedendo(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2010
No doubt dat dele momodu is 1 of d new generational politicians. I also read juz nw dat he's a billionaire. My question is
1. Apart frm ovation dat he has, can doz dat knw him wel tel me his other business ventures.
4. Wat has he contributed to d development of his immediate environment/country?
Someone shud pls answer cos 4me all i knw abt him is dat he's d owner of ovation unlike d rest newbreed politicians (nuhu ribadu, prof. Pat utomi) who is wel knwn by majority.
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by jmslimx(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2010
vote4sing noni ( samklef )
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by sholasys: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2010
he is just a bloody noise maker. publicity seeker like KEKE and D1. publicity competition. Do u really think he wants to be president ?. u know all this f$$K!NG SHOWbiz POEPLE will do anything just to remain vogue
Re: Dele Momodu Unveils Sing4vote Competition by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2010
Esedendo:

I know he has several properties in Ghana including "House of Ovation" which is a very trendy restaurant and bar located in the upper class district.

Can't say much about his integrity cause i've never seen him put to the test but i'm wary of him because a while ago he cavorted and mingled with figures seen as corrupt today.

I personally have not seen many leadership qualities in him, more importantly none of those qualities our next president should have in order to lay a good foundation for 20:2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Boy Wizkid Touching The Breast Of This Statue? [PHOTO] / Photos: 2face Idibia Buried His Father / Could This Be Kidnappers Latest Tricks??? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.