Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Jordan Ayew Joins Crystal Palace From Swansea On Three-year Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordan Ayew Joins Crystal Palace From Swansea On Three-year Deal (305 Views)

Former Chelsea Defender Gary Cahill Joins Crystal Palace / Luxurious Lifestyle Of Andre Ayew, Ghanaian Blackstar Player / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jordan Ayew Joins Crystal Palace From Swansea On Three-year Deal by reportminds: 5:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Crystal Palace have completed the permanent signing of Ghana forward Jordan Ayew from Swansea,the fee is thought to be around £2.5m.

Ayew, 27, spent last season on loan at the Eagles and will return to Selhurst Park having agreed a three-year deal with the club.

He leaves Swansea for an undisclosed fee having originally moved to south Wales in 2017. Ayew scored one goal in 20 Premier League games for Palace last season and is looking forward to playing for the club again heading into the new campaign.

'I am very happy, I really enjoyed myself last season,' he told cpfc.co.uk.

'I enjoyed the stadium, the fans, the boys - they were really good to me - everything here was positive and that's why I decided to continue with Crystal Palace.'

Ayew is Palace's second new recruit of the summer after the signing of goalkeeper Stephen Henderson from Nottingham Forest.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/jordan-ayew-joins-crystal-palace-from.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi Seun
Re: Jordan Ayew Joins Crystal Palace From Swansea On Three-year Deal by Amazingman(m): 5:13am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Sign Leicester Defender For World Record £80m / A Move To Sign Neymar Can Be Ruled Off At This Time- Barcelona Vice-president / Everton Agree To Sign Arsenal Winger Iwobi For A Fee Of £35-40m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.