Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... (29520 Views)

Dating Group on Whatsapp! Singles Connect / 9ja Singles Connect Whatsapp Dating Group For Nigerian / If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by hkidola00(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
hello, I'm ola 25 yrs of age, based in Ibadan,educated and an aspiring footballer,looking for serious relationship that should lead to d altar, any interested lady in Ibadan or close state should whatsapp or contact, 08151103938
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Jehnny01: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Bola146(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Single and searching...

1 Like

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Starboytwo(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching...
hmmm, who knows...

Would you like a chat?
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by phazotron(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm tobi

Living in Lagos

Will be 30 this year

Looking for a female for relationship

28 and above

Has to have something doing

Intelligent and engaging

Tallness won't be bad

Chat or call 08084697651
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by kwakwakwa(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Am a matured man, works ,tall,athletic body good looking,funny,friendly, caring loving............................

Would like to meet a tall,beautiful,busty girl for a cool relationship

Call/SMS or Whatsapp - 08067930771

i look forward to hearing from you.

Xiexie
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Jehnny01: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a male friendly companion,
Do you want to have someone to chat and play with?
Are you in Abuja and interested in sexless friendship.
Kindly check him out @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com
It's should be mature, reasonable, fun and non-committal friendship.
No sex please until both understand each other and ready for it.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Tade11: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by cherishgarbson10(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by miracle139: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Dzes: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an Engineer. Am 31years of age, educated., am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady.pls if you are the unable to chat type, the holy holy type, rude type, pls don't message me, let's not waste our time. I Will also prefer Lagos base... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 0812 592 6897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious lady.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Olayemi1234567: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching...
can we connect
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Bola146(f): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Olayemi1234567:
can we connect
No, I don't need any satisfaction
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
cutefy:
SINGLES CONNECT is a group for singles who are ready to find someone special and from there form a serious and meaningful relationship.

If you are real, single and searching, then this is the right place for you.

Join the group on whatsapp https:///Iqt2MpRagFk6km4yrqaGK2

OR

Drop your numbers to get connected

Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by nifemiJane: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
am a single mom of 25years old looking for serious man who is ready to settle down any moment from now u can reach me on my whatsapp 08132070669 note am a single mom
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Omalicham48: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Welcome to Omalicham.com

https://omalicham.com/

#1 Naija/USA Dating Platform Which Gives People in Different Countries, Races and Ages a chance to meet singles for the purpose of dating in the long run. Now is the chance for gorgeous women and successful men to experience the best of high-end dating.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by ladesunk: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2020
am dele, based in lagos, in my 30s,i need a lady for a serious relationship preferably lagos based whatsapp 08167391830
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by chijoy7(f): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by autoposh(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by hstar: 4:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Bola146:

No, I don't need any satisfaction
Let's talk on WhatsApp please 0808608233
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Dindook: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos, am also an Entrepreneur in the beautiful city of Lagos. Am 30years of age, An M.sc holder, am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-26 yrs for a fruitful relationship, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady..I Will also prefer Lagos base or near by person that can visit freely as time goes on... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 08125926897... Pls rude people, saucy, saint or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious minded and Presentable lady
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Nobody: 12:47am On May 11, 2020
08055544609(WhatsApp)
If you reason intelligently, we could be friends.
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Forumbaby123(f): 5:40pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Mandela27: 7:05pm On May 16, 2020
Shibaa
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by Mysteriousmind(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Singles Connect: If You Are Single, Real And Searching... by cutefy: 4:14am On May 24, 2020
Bola146:
I'm single and searching.... hookup and irresponsible mumu should not dm me please

That sounds harsh... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.