Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! (3036 Views)

Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Gboliwe: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Bizarre!
Appalling!
Repugnant!

Author Bayo Adebowale raped all 5 of his daughters multiple times and impregnated them, such that four of the daughters had at least 3 abortions each. Bayo Adebowale is an author, poet, novelist and founder of African Heritage. One of his daughters, who chose to be anonymous, recently opened up to Nigerian journalist, Olufemi Gorman, about the abuse. She said their father abused them for years.

Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Gboliwe: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
And I dare say the wife is scum!!!!

How do you stay married to a man that rapes your children, impregnates them and aborts the babies? How?

Too much evil in one family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by COURVOISier(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by majamajic(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
someone can easily form all these with 2 Android phones

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Gboliwe: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2019
majamajic:
someone can easily form all these with 2 Android phones

Names are mentioned.

One a living journalist

Two a renowned poet

Has any denied this?

Why are you being an apologist for something this heinous?

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by majamajic(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Gboliwe:

Names are mentioned.

One a living journalist

Two a renowned poet

Has any denied this?

Why are you being an apologist for something this heinous?

with proof ?
she was anonymous later she mentioned last daughter , why the dent lines in the chats ?
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by realstars: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2019
The man is like, let me use what belong to me.

Stupid father.
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Can one of the girls come out and speak to us? let them speak out so that we can authenticate this issue. At least out of five, one should be able to tell us what happened. The first thing is for her to contact any social welfare establishment or police, we need to hear from them
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Can one of the girls come out and speak to us? let them speak out so that we can authenticate this issue. At least out of five, one should be able to tell us what happened. The first thing is for her to contact any social welfare establishment or police, we need to hear from them

I agree o. 1 man, five daughters?
I need to see the man, the daughters and their mother.
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Gboliwe: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This is Nigeria where mediocrity reigns.

These are Yoruba women and place so much respect on elders

They are all married a d no one knows the mental state of their husbands
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by GOFRONT(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol....Bayo is a real G.O.A.T
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Gboliwe:

This is Nigeria where mediocrity reigns.

These are Yoruba women and place so much respect on elders

They are all married a d no one knows the mental state of their husbands

They have to speak up like Busola has done, if they truly need our help
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by AISOSKID(m): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
And I do idolize him before because he's a
poet
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by ArtHutng: 8:10am On Aug 09, 2022
How genuine is this?
and what steps have been taken since the 'so-called' revelations have been made?
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by ArtHutng: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Please stop making baseless posts trying to impugn a man's reputation.

This is really wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/5334084/press-statement-bayo-adebowales-eldest
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Kajaard: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Mizwisdom:

Exactly. You are very wise.

Any ody can just wake up and post lies just because data is cheap. We need any of the daughters to speak out and not just these chat messages that can be easily doctored.
Re: Bayo Adebowale Is A Beast! Raped His 5 Daughters!!!! by Franzinni: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Personally I believe the accusations... The mind of a human being is very sick, you have to be at the wheels at all times if not, you will find yourself saying it's the devils fault!

Frankly I think we are all devils, some small and others humongous!

Bayo should be grabbed and made to pay for the rest of his life if substantiated.

(1) (Reply)

Female Politician Muniratu Adedoyin Allegedly Caught Doing Human Rituals (pics) / I Am About To Go To Jail / Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.