Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How To Fix Computer From Overheating Problem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Fix Computer From Overheating Problem? (351 Views)

How Do I Protect My Computer From Trojan-ransom? / How To Prevent Your Android Device From Overheating / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Computer From Overheating Problem? by ithelpnumber: 7:58am On Jul 27, 2019
If you are facing an overheating problem with your computer you should get it fixed as soon as possible because it can damage the nearby components along with the motherboard of your CPU or laptop. You should dial the number of computer support and fix an appointment for the CPU repair.

You can manually check is the fan is drawing the heat from the CPU. Sometimes if the fan of the CPU is not working properly, your CPU will get heat up excessively due to a non-ventilated condition which is responsible for the problems in your Computer listed below:

 Your computer will work slow
 You will not be able to use some functions
 It gets completely off in between
 Your computer will free
 Software crash
 System crash
 Hard disk crash

You can fix this problem by cleaning up the vent filter of the CPU if the fan is running, but if it is not running you need to open the CPU by a screwdriver and disconnect the fan and connect it back again.

There are several ways to fix this problem at home but, you should get it fixed by a professional technician if you are not able to fix it yourself. Look for good technical support or a technician who knows each and everything about fixing the overheating problem in a laptop or computer.
You can simply need search for the good technician by performing a google search for best computer tech support near me and you will get a list of tech supports for the computers and laptops

Check the location, services, and prices of the top results and then check the reviews of the technicians by the customers on the various review websites. Once you have checked the reviews the best tech support will stand out.

Visit here for more info: https://www.ithelpnumber.com/computer-support-near-me

(1) (Reply)

The Episode 1 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story) / Man Kidnaps And Attempts To Rape Lady Who Refused To Give Him Her Number / The Amazing New Exhibition Booths You Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.