Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks (56270 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Depression and family problems.... But why kill yourself because of a woman..... He is a big fool
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
My God i��
Modified: I thought soldiers are hard and can withstand anyfin including emotional torture?

Depression respects no profession or person... It's one thing to gym and strengthen the body, but it takes more than physical training to keep the mind at peace. undecided
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
If Rose didn't kill you, the military would have killed you... Nigeria is a mess
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Suicide in the military.... When will it reach the Presidency? Some cabals there need it including PMB

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Rainbow219(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian Army must use it's intelligence department to find out the extent of his death. May be he doesn't want to be transferred to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Omoslim26: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bt people dey try o i was at a bear parlor on thursday drinking a very cold trophy beer wit cow tail pepper soup nd i was thinking to myself why wil i kill myself nd leave my ngwori ngwori bcus of one tin one tin talkless of woman God forbid bad tin
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
emmnprince:
Kindly signify if you are feeling depressed or having suicidal thoughts. I'll link you up to a therapist who could help manage your heart, soul & thoughts and help you in taking full charge of your life now and tomorrow.
I'm feeling very depressed and not a single soul understand how I feel, I am ghost of my former self, please I would be glad if you can refer me to someone.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Mayflowa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
My God i��
Modified: I thought soldiers are hard and can withstand anyfin including emotional torture?

The people with the highest number of mental issues are soldiers.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by KaterineWhite(f): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
drginger:
What is you problem with Rose having problems with your work? If Rose no gree marry you no go live on?
You left this world because of Rose?
I think the spirit of depression was blown into Nigeria in recent time, Mehn every body you see on the street has some sort of mega issues in their life, why take urs?
As I type I have alot of issues, sometimes I cry to even feel better, but I can not come and go and kill myself.
Rip
No man is an island and no one has it all. We all face or have one issue or the others. There's nothing or problem/issue that's permanent. There will always an end to every challenges. Lets live and let others too.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Abrahamright(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chaii, its a pity.
Meanwhile, hook me up for your Dubai visa via email at Nwachinemerechibuezeabraham@gmail.com..
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by NnwachukuOkike: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
My God i��

Nigerian are cowards, only cowards are going about massacring innocent IPOB. Just take away gun and bullets from them, you will see how useless Nigerian soldiers are.

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by otipoju(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:
Are you telling me people were not committing suicide before blogging became lucrative? depression is not new, sufferers should see a doctor, those claiming depressed on Nairaland should be advised to see a doctor

People like you crack at the first encounter with real adversity. Is depression a pjysical disease that youll just take medicine or advice for.

It is frustration that leads to depression. Frustration comes about when you repeatedly fall short of your goals or there seems to be a lack of direction in ones life.Look around and tell me if Nigeria is not a ripe socio political climate to breed frustration for individuals.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by deltateam: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
drginger:
What is you problem with Rose having problems with your work? If Rose no gree marry you no go live on?
You left this world because of Rose?
I think the spirit of depression was blown into Nigeria in recent time, Mehn every body you see on the street has some sort of mega issues in their life, why take urs?
As I type I have alot of issues, sometimes I cry to even feel better, but I can not come and go and kill myself.
Rip

Can a million naira solve your issue? Someone said that 70% of human depression is money related.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
He works in the budget department and has been murdered in a suicide ploy to hide information on the current loots in the military. Just a pun in the chess game.

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Jcemmyu: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Forget Rose and his work.

Keyword here is.....Army Head office, Budget and Planning and remember the missing 400 million.

Do the maths.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by thunderbabs: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
I know it will be in Buhari's barracks sad
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Fsekillmonger: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
This one is cold blooded murder arranged to look like suicide,in the event of a dys-functional autopsy department any thing goes in this country
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by devlishGINGER(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The depression in this country is just too much, damn!
yet some somehow survived.
Look on the bright side friend
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by devlishGINGER(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cutefergieee:
Na wa ooo
astagafurulahi this is original content
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by gidjah(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Suicide never ever, the challenges I have gone through this year is enough for me to commit suicide, but never ever , depression no be here though
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Siki355(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
hatbricker:
I'm feeling very depressed and not a single soul understand how I feel, I am ghost of my former self, please I would be glad if you can refer me to someone.

Read
The battle field of the mind
By Joyce mayer

And the power of ur mind by Chris oyakhilome
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Siki355(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
emmnprince:
Kindly signify if you are feeling depressed or having suicidal thoughts. I'll link you up to a therapist who could help manage your heart, soul & thoughts and help you in taking full charge of your life now and tomorrow.

Oga how do I get rid of succubus
This has been my major challenge over the years
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by LZAA: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Apcheat legacy
Pathetic
Cc immhotep sarrki metaphysical rekhina Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anybody that survives this Buhari administration will not die young! In fact we'll throw a party the day Buhari hands over...

RIP man

1 Like

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
silverline22:
My God i��

from the post we can deduce not all of them, especially the af.....nj.... sort, if you know what i mean.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by kikake: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
jswitch:

https://selectng.com.ng/soldier-hangs-self-inside-abuja-barracks/

Issues with wife? Mugu.

Women full berekete for Nigeria, looking for men.

Rest in pieces, joor.
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by NnwachukuOkike: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
VRDroid:
He works in the budget department and has been murdered in a suicide ploy to hide information on the current loots in the military. Just a pun in the chess game.

Terrorist has taken over Nigeria military chain of command. Fulani terrorist government is cleaning out competent ones.

Instead killing myself to defending this zoo called Nigeria because of 45k monthly salary, I rather do a Gateman's work for a Biafran.

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Rekhina(f): 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
LZAA:
Apcheat legacy
Pathetic
Cc immhotep sarrki metaphysical rekhina Adaibeku
My sister ...Rip to him

Apc legacy hmmm cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by archat: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
such a waste why dont you go and die in sambisa as a matry instead
Re: Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks by Inukwa: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mohamadu Buhari quarter!!! Next level loaded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.