Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State (566 Views)

Is Tinubu Really A Strategist Or Just Depend On Thugs And Security Agencies / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by ariesbull: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2019
"This is the first time we are having a governor who would go extra miles to harass his opponent. We had Governor Udenwa in this State, and at no time did he send anyone to beat up the wives of his rivals, Ohakim didn't do that, neither did Owelle Rochas Okorocha do that. I feel this is an affront on my wife", he concluded.

https://etimes.com.ng/i-will-not-return-evil-for-evil-uche-nwosu-tells-gov-emeka-ihedioha/
Re: Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by Cutefergieee: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by judgementyard(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Go and beat his wife too or you go to court to seek for justice.
Am strongly against the action by the present governor,there are legal ways to address the issue at hand.
#saynotoabuseofpower
Re: Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2019
Uche nwosu the opportunistic pig. Una never start to dey cry.
Ihedioha should intensify the pressure Biko.
Cc: Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
ariesbull:
"This is the first time we are having a governor who would go extra miles to harass his opponent. We had Governor Udenwa in this State, and at no time did he send anyone to beat up the wives of his rivals, Ohakim didn't do that, neither did Owelle Rochas Okorocha do that. I feel this is an affront on my wife", he concluded.

https://etimes.com.ng/i-will-not-return-evil-for-evil-uche-nwosu-tells-gov-emeka-ihedioha/
Lolzzzzzzzz coming from those that claimed that the whole of IMO state love them grin grin grin

Thieves still dey talk!!!

It's high time ya all admits that you have wronged the people!!!

Then ask for forgiveness, maybe just maybe their anger will subside!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Cries Out On Thugs Harassment In Imo State by dnawah(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
ariesbull:

it will make him be careful and the other after him too,let the harassing continue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Caused Problem For Lawmakers-says Dino Melaye / Reno Omokri Reacts To Claim That Buhari Govt Secretly Buried 1,000 Soldiers / Northern, Southern Youths Write Buhari, Make Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.