Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Css Inventor Talks About The Web’s Visual Future - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Css Inventor Talks About The Web’s Visual Future (614 Views)

The Web Has Become Really Annoying / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css / Is The Web Design Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Css Inventor Talks About The Web’s Visual Future by ign1tew3b: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
MR Håkon Wium Lie, the CTO of Opera Software and the inventor of CSS.

Mr. Lie speaks about the history of CSS and why it’s important. He also showed some of the new features that are in the CSS3 spec, like rounded corners, inset text and drop shadows. We’ve been writing about some of these new features, including the <video> tag (which is actually part of HTML5, but is often associated with CSS3) and web fonts over the past few months and we’ll continue to touch on more and more of these trends. Now that the elephant in the room (Internet Explorer) is finally embracing the modern web, thanks to the new IE 9, implementing these features makes more and more sense.

Watch the full Interview here :http://www.ignite-ng.com/?p=367

Please leave your comments
Re: Css Inventor Talks About The Web’s Visual Future by hostmot(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
I think the noise about CSS3 has sort of died down since browsers like Safari, Chrome and IE9 have integrated it to some extent.

Nevertheless, the video was quite informative.
Re: Css Inventor Talks About The Web’s Visual Future by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
@Hostmot. Welcome to this webmasters area! cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=1pt]This is my chance before that militant come and show up.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Yearbook Cd Developer Needed / Hi, I Need A Reliable Mentor In This Field / I Need A Very Good Creative Web Graphic Designer That Lives B/w Ikorodu And Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.