Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con (1447 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by praxs(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2019
I bought a double plot of land which I don't intend starting building on just at the moment (I am low in cash even though my monthly income is over 350k).
Instead, I intent building just a room and parlour (self con) in a different small plot of land I own so I could marry in it. Please let me know like a rough cost of how much it will cost me. Note, the land there is very good for building, if possible u could attach a pictures for me.
Please help a brother.
Many thanx for the contributions
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by Born2Breed(f): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2019
praxs:
I bought a double plot of land which I don't intend starting building on just at the moment (I am low in cash even though my monthly income is over 350k).
Instead, I intent building just a room and parlour (self con) in a different small plot of land I own so I could marry in it. Please let me know like a rough cost of how much it will cost me. Note, the land there is very good for building, if possible u could attach a pictures for me.
Please help a brother.

Move it property. Guru's are there to give a break down.
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
praxs:
Please help a brother.

Don't just build a room and parlour for you intending marriage

But two apartments so that you can have a neighbour

If you have money, buy
20tones of sand,
5tones of granite
300 blocks can take you to window level or linted level
50 bags of cement will take you to same level

Take a break and plan for roofing and pvc ceiling noggin

Take a break, while on break get an aluminium guy to get the cost of windows and prepare them down

When you are back from break, fix the windows, get a plumber to do the piping, electrics connection too and plaster the entire house, that will cost you another 50 bags

Take a break and come back to fix frames then do tilling of the floor and fix doors

Any time you can save up to? 200,000 go to site with it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by praxs(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
frozen70:

If you have money, buy
20tones of sand,
5tones of granite

Take a break, while on break get an aluminium guy to get the cost of windows and prepare them down

When you are back from break, fix the windows, get a plumber to do the piping, electrics connection too and plaster the entire house, that will cost you another 50 bags

Take a break and come back to fix frames then do tilling of the floor and fix doors

Many thanx for this detailed input. However, could please give a rough estimate as to how much you think could build this proposal?
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by frozen70(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2019
praxs:

Many thanx for this detailed input. However, could please give a rough estimate as to how much you think could build this proposal?

If you want to know the total cost of what you want to do, it will scare you off and you might not have such amount in bulk

Your budget should be around 5 million from start to finish, thst us if you are doing everything without taking break, that's why I said anytime you save up to 200000 take it there

But make sure you must have bought sand, cement, granite on ground
As for water, you can pay your neighbours to supply water to you through horst
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by praxs(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
praxs:
Please help a brother.

Could someone contribute please
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by bixton(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
frozen70:

If you have money, buy
20tones of sand,
5tones of granite

What kind of house is he going to build with 300 blocks that will take to window or lintel level?
Did you consider how many blocks will take the foundation wall even if its just one course block round and after the concrete over-site work on the structure.....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by edward2018(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2019
You can plan something good with your budget and you will see the value for your money. Let talk together as a builder, we can plan it for you and you won’t regret ur action.

Contact TUNWARD PROJECT CONSULT through

Whatsapp:::+2347031571105
Re: Cost Of Building Room With Parlour Self Con by Sidmac: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Good day I am an Architect with vast experience in building Design and construction. kindly contact me on 08136259089
idrissegun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl / How To Earn Money Aside Your Salary / Wedding/engagement Rings Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.