Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State (340 Views)

The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State by NaijaVTN(f): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2019
A Corps member identified as Peace Innocent, took to Facebook to complain about the state of the ceilings at a corper's lodge in Jigawa state.

"This is the ceiling to a corper's lodge in miga local govt of jigawa state. Its terrifying, what is the government doing? Pls share, there must be a change." she wrote

More photos below.

[Source: Naija Viral & Trending News (NaijaVTN)]

Re: Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State by NaijaVTN(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2019
More

Re: Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State by odiereke(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Oh my God!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
I can't live here, better rent or find any coppers family house and live there. meanwhile it seems the house is not in use, so why the complaints.
Re: Photos: See The Terrible State Of The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa State by catwalq(f): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2019
So all the corpers cannot contribute funds to repair it?
Una dey wait for govt,na govt dey live there ba?

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative (commission Base Telesales) At Donproperty.com / Get Paid Each Time I Build A Website / FG Approved The Re-open Of Orientation Camps For The NYSC On 10 November.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.