Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

"What I Will Do To Supreme Court" – Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What I Will Do To Supreme Court" – Festus Keyamo (266 Views)

Atiku Heads To Supreme Court Over INEC Server / APC Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement On APC Rivers Candidates / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What I Will Do To Supreme Court" – Festus Keyamo by supernova094(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Festus Keyamo (SAN), the ministerial nominee for Delta State says he will unbundle the Supreme Court if made the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation.

Keyamo disclosed this on Friday while taking questions from members of the Senate at the ongoing ministerial screening exercise in Abuja.

The human rights activist, who was the fourth nominee to appear in the Red Chamber on Thursday, said it was...continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Stop Demonizing The Blood Of Innocent Citizens Killed By IMN, Arewa Group Frowns / BREAKING: APC Suspends House Of Rep Member For Alleged Anti-party Activities / Why We Need A Revolution Nowfrederick Odorige Gcsdn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.