Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road (38557 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Male Nurse Helps A Woman Deliver Her Baby By The Roadside In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by crackhouse(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chai! ! Men!!
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by PennywysCares(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
that's great
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by crisycent: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Men too strong o....dem just lite mad woman direct. Na wah!
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by OTayobami(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
People be saying "but who give the woman belle?" Shey mad man no dey get _prick_ ni?
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Jacqueline22(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
englishmart:
Who isn't baby's father? They might never find put the world ends.

Please come again
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Shola1238: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
no be lie o na my street be this
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by obowunmi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
No gloves? What if she gets some kind of disease ?
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by doublecross(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
so make we fry beans?
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by mozona(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
better pikin
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Burgerlomo: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Good job and also Congratulations cool
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by LZAA: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Name na beauty come resemble taribo west grin grin
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by fortunechy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Those man giving mad people Belle are for ritual purpose or they are mad too. cuz I don't see the reason why some man will get erection seeing mad woman or her unclothedness

1 Like

Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
KngGezy:
Wow this girl is the real M V P.

I have never come across this level of kindness

And the baby is so fine and fair.

By GODs grace this baby will grow up to be a Great Popular Person. Her mothers mental illness will not affect her.

And to the clout chasers this is an issue that actually needs attention and funds. Both Mother , Child and the Nurse needs financial assistance.

Some mental illnesses are hereditary .
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by GenFunction: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
beautiful doing
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by follock007(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
always late for the action... you expect me to swallow this story with two tea spoon of sugar? Why did you leave her to waste away on the street since then only to look at her when she is about to deliver a baby just to score cheap social media point to boost your security rating... what happened to you calling the number of emergency service who should have landed an ambulance... so you have just delivered another laboratory experiment in the making. so so bad things them sabi... una weldone o

you will soon send your juju to put nuclear weapon inside my throats, jaw joints, mess with my head belly, talk inside my nose to that i hear inside my ear inside my head etc etc for telling you to take care of mad people... you will soon tell me that it is the mad people i have decided to care for that are doing those evil juju things to me.

can any real learned politician and military commanders tell the juju king ambassadors of that state to stop sending demons after me, please?
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Ironi: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians and fucking of crazy women to have babies is like 6 and 9.

Having babies like rabbits is a Nigerian pass time!

All for all population explosion !! undecided
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Ironi: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerians and fucking of crazy women to have babies is like 6 and 9.

Having babies like rabbits is a Nigerian pass time!

All for all population explosion !! undecided

WTF !
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Martin0(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Please come again
how far,nor see your light again oooo
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Bluebolt: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
A case like this and my personal experience always make me believe that we are still having good citizens in this retched country.
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Jacqueline22(f): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Martin0:

how far,nor see your light again oooo

Something sup
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by WorWorBoy: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by naijajobx: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
englishmart:
Who isn't baby's father? They might never find put the world ends.

Where is grammarnazi when you need him?

Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by donsamkelly: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful inside out
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Isoduwa(m): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:
People no go see this one oh, na when them they talk about witches them dey remember my state.

Thank you Beauty! kiss

But Nor be lie na everybody for Edo state na witches na me talk am come and beat me I'm in my house
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Jsouvenir(f): 6:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!!!God bless her

Don't make the mistake of compromising quantity over quality. Our mugs/ souvenir Items can be used for personal and professional gifting Don't forget to send in your orders from Customized Mugs to gift items all at affordable prices. We deliver Nationwide delivery. For more enquiries☎ call/click on the WhatsApp link 09018239474.

Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Sirmuel1(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

But Nor be lie na everybody for Edo state na witches na me talk am come and beat me I'm in my house

Why would I come to your house to beat you, when I can actually do that from my house?
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Isoduwa(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Why would I come to your house to beat you, when I can actually do that from my house?

At night �
Re: Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Something sup
oh OK,send me message

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.