Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. (4567 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
SHOCKING
Two birds landed yesterday at Ewekoro in Ogun State and turned to two women.... They claim to be hungry, confused and lost as they can't find their way anymore after landing.

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/two-birds-landed-yesterday-at-ewekoro.html

1 Share

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by CjayMAX: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by SLAP44: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Only in the SW

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by godofuck231: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wings man and pilot , must have been a yuroba airforce combat plane , abekuta, we have a broken foot, 2 birds down.

8 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by qualityovenbake(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why dem no dey video the transformation. Juju is overrated. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Elemosho478: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
FK
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmm, OK , I thought it was " : Two Benz Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women."
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by lyndaway(f): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Blood of God
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Handsomecole(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
I believe this one. See as they held their hand together .
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by ExAngel007(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
two mental disorder women found by the road side and u claim they are birds that turn into humans. Not even possible

6 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by CosmicPhoenix: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
every old woman on the street is a bird or witch,just watch as religious zombies come here and start praising one non existent god

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Man must hustle grin
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by EricBloodAxe: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Isn't this the jakujaku that those eiye birds usually worship and talk about grin

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by piyoo91: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
ExAngel007:
two mental disorder women found by the road side and u claim they are birds that turn into humans. Not even possible
very possible. I have experience such back then in akure, around 12.05am, i was in a hotel room praying, just peep through d window, i saw this elderly woman on the street b4 i knew she transform into a bird and flew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by piyoo91: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
every old woman on the street is a bird or witch,just watch as religious zombies come here and start praising one non existent god
bro, spiritual things are real, i tell u this from my experience. Wetin me don see,my mouth no fit to talk

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Akinbahm(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
piyoo91:
very possible. I have experience such back then in akure, around 12.05am, i was in a hotel room praying, just peep through d window, i saw this elderly woman on the street b4 i knew she transform into a bird and flew
Brotherly...

5 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
piyoo91:

Which side in akure

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by YungMillionaire: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
People with mental illness suffer too much in this country. If they are not hunting their heads for money rituals, they are accusing them of witchcraft and torturing them to confess. God is watching all of you. No wonder God never answers u na prayers.

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by selemempe: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
piyoo91:
yes me too in okokomaiko i was masturbatinh with my soap and suddenly i look out the window and saw tinubu turning into rat...i couldnt release after that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by ithink7: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
These things are very possible. It's a common phenomenon in ancient Yoruba societies. Even ordinary western occult training and meditation can give you power close to this.
I only wonder why people still embrace witchcraft.
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by pussyeater(m): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2019
piyoo91:
Lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by adecz: 5:34am On Jul 28, 2019
sad sad sad

In calabar, all hungry children are
potential witches or wizards.

In Lagos, every poverty stricken,
hungry, skinny woman is a potential
flying witch.

With the high cost of flight, these
women should be employed as professors
of Alternative Transportation & impart
their knowl edge to us.

But airlines no
go gree..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by CosmicPhoenix: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2019
piyoo91:

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2019
YOUNG AGILE PEOPLE ARE NOT WITCHES. THEY DO NOT TURN TO CATS AND BIRDS.

ONLY OLD AND HELPLESS PEOPLE (WOMEN MOSTLY) WHO DESERVE PEACE AND HELP ARE WITCHES AND RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CALAMITIES IN THIS COUNTRY.

ASK ME AGAIN WHY I'M DONE WITH RELIGIOUS SUPERSTITIONS.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Chillflamz(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
there are some phenomenial occurances that you can't explain the fact that you are alive after spilling such fallacy should not give u an insinuating thought that HE THAT IS ABOVE ALL CREATION AND HE THAT OVERSEE'S ALL ACTIVITIES is non-existent grill over these words
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Chillflamz(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
there are some phenomenial occurances that you can't explain the fact that you are alive after spilling such fallacy should not give u an insinuating thought that HE THAT IS ABOVE ALL CREATION AND HE THAT OVERSEE'S ALL ACTIVITIES is non-existent grill over these words #not relhigion #truth
Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by CosmicPhoenix: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Chillflamz:
there are some phenomenial occurances that you can't explain the fact that you are alive after spilling such fallacy should not give u an insinuating thought that HE THAT IS ABOVE ALL CREATION AND HE THAT OVERSEE'S ALL ACTIVITIES is non-existent grill over these words #not relhigion #truth
[/s]

Re: Two Birds Landed Yesterday At Ewekoro In Ogun State And Turned To Two Women. by Chillflamz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
[s][/s]
well if that's what you think i just hope the spgirit of the most high redirects ur mind back to his love.....nd for whatever reason u seem to not care i sympathize with you dear

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Video Of Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football / Pictures Of Police Men Killed By Boko Haram / Brutally Tortured Metal Inserted Into Her Pr*vat* Part By Nigerian Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.