Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) (29213 Views)

Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Delta Women Protest Over Lockdown Extension In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
bjdon:
What nonsense

The delta is the original home of kidnappers in Nigeria. Why did they not come out and protest when their sons were kidnapping people?
head slammer

Abok!

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by RZArecta2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Propably forgotten that they also have one relative or the other up north.

Fulani herdmen, quite different from regular Fulani people though.
You can't chase ALL Fulani people from anywhere in the country.
second most idiôtic comment I’ve read today. Congrats cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by hedonido: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
The problem is that these Fulani bastards don't understand any other language than violence. They don't regard your useless protests. They don't understand the plenty English all the useless Afenifere and co are speaking in their useless media statements. Only a cleanup of genocidal proportions would get this problem solved.

The solution is that locals throughout Southern Nigeria must mobilise themselves in very large numbers, with arms and other enforcements, and conduct persistent and regular raids across all bushes within their communities. Any Fulani spotted, alone or in groups, must be killed on sight. KILLED. I repeat... KILLED. No questions asked, no explanations sought. Just kill any abokki looking bastard found in any bush, and kill their godforsaken cows too.

If Fulanis know the geography of the bushes more than the locals, then all hope is lost.

By the way, if it means that southerners in the Fulani North have to come back home to the South, then so be it. What the hell are they doing there anyway?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by osuofia2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
See

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by micflo28(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
You dull, you die grin cheesy...yorubas are supposed to follow suit.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
gozmok1:
I'm trying to imagine the possibility of an Edo, Igbo, Efik, Yoruba, Igala, Ijaw person slapping a Hausa or Fulani person in his home state of Kano or Sokoto, let alone kill one, but the images are not forming, because it's almost impossible. 

But those savages are so fearless that they dare to roam down to South and Middle Belt killing and maiming like they're untouchable. 

Fulani Herdsmen leaves sorrow, tears and blood. That's their regular trade mark. 

The only way to curb these killing is attack them first anywhere they are sited. There is nothing like a peaceful and innocent Fulani herdsman. 

If they did not see this pregnant woman as innocent then none of them is innocent.
I hope they get to kill you and your likers first
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Military24: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
nonut:

You just dey find trouble upandan.
gham !!!!
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
hedonido:
The problem is that these Fulani bastards don't understand any other language than violence. They don't regard your useless protests. They don't understand the plenty English all the useless Afenifere and co are speaking in their useless media statements. Only a cleanup of genocidal proportions would get this problem solved.

The solution is that locals throughout Southern Nigeria must mobilise themselves in very large numbers, with arms and other enforcements, and conduct persistent and regular raids across all bushes within their communities. Any Fulani spotted, alone or in groups, must be killed on SIGHT. KILLED. No questions asked, no explanations sought. Just kill any abokki looking bastard found in any bush, and kill their godforsaken cows too.

If Fulanis know the geography of the bushes more than the locals, then all hope is lost.

By the way, if it means that southerners in the Fulani North have to come back home to the South, then so be it. What the hell are they doing there anyway?
Dont forget to kill their babies also,maybe even use them for pottage and eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by penjm: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
as u finish no go sleep for house oh, because u did not use masks while on duty.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Litmus: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Storytelling, the gift and curse of Nigeria.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by osaweseforme(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
President Buhari should remember that he will not be president forever, there will be a time that other Nigerians will be killing Fulani herdsmen like they kill snakes if care is not taking. No one has monopoly of killing

2 Likes

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Earthquake2: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ok

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
Until these communities start defending themselves by any means necessary, they would be prey to these senseless killing invaders. These killers were brought in to the country from Mali, Niger, Chad, Guinea and other Fulani inhabited African countries by Buhari, El-Fufai and others to wreak havoc on innocent citizens in the run up to the election of 2015 should Buhari lose the election. After the used them for their own selfish gain, they reneged on their promise to them and left them with nothing. To survive, these foreign invaders resorted to kidnapping, killing and armed robbery -with the AK47's that were given to them for their intended purpose when they were brought into the country. Buhari and his cohorts created these monsters that have run amock. Nigerians should be ready to witness more of these killers' menace. This is just a preview of the carnage that is yet to be visited on the citizens. So, my only advise to every right thinking citizen is to be on guard, get organized, arm yourself and community and be ready to repell these people because they are coming for your family, neighborhood and your property. A word, they say is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Ikpongiton: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
bjdon:
What nonsense

The delta is the original home of kidnappers in Nigeria. Why did they not come out and protest when their sons were kidnapping people?
fulanis were the same people kidnapping right from the beggining,but they were disguising and nobody knew then
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
RZArecta2:
second most idiôtic comment I’ve read today. Congrats cool

could it probably be because you are too idiotic to understand my points?
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
NkayStory:

Fulani herdsmen can go to SW,their vigilante brothers keeping guard over SW will welcome them

so if u dont mention yoruba in evry thread u wil nt have peace of mind ba?u want to use style nd turn dis issue to ur foolish nd senseless igbo vs yoruba fight abi beta shun tribalism shioor

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Wahala90: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
bjdon:
What nonsense

Mumu talker. Dead brain. Fooooolish foooool. Dem come your mumu fulani town come kidnap your papa?

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
skultrick:

I don't know why some of you choose to so daft. This menace by the herdsmen have been going on for a very long time, and the FG have failed to arrest this situation.

Now the locals have come out to protest, and you think they shouldn't.

Well, for your information, this protest by the women is just a tip of the iceberg. Very soon, locals will have no choice than to start attacking the herdsmen. Then, you can do your worse in the north.

I know that reading and comprehension are skills that you lack. But Instead of rushing to my comment to show how dumb you are you could have shown the post to your younger siblings maybe they would have helped you decode what I posted here.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by bendike: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
bjdon:
What nonsense

Atleast they the delta people only kidnapped themselves as you said. Even Evans kidnapped only wealthy igbo men. It is their own kidnap.
How does that concern you? Busy body?
The Fulani now left the north to come to the south to start kidnapping and killing southerners. They should have "respect" for their host.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
hedonido:

The solution is that locals throughout Southern Nigeria must mobilise themselves in very large numbers, with arms and other enforcements, and conduct persistent and regular raids across all bushes within their communities. Any Fulani spotted, alone or in groups, must be killed on sight. KILLED. I repeat... KILLED. No questions asked, no explanations sought. Just kill any abokki looking bastard found in any bush, and kill their godforsaken cows too.

u sound like a 2003-2005 child that has been watching too much war films u think u can jst kill a people that have their brother as the president nd go scotfree better go nd play with sand if u dont know wat to type
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
jrusky:

Bro you should know the protest is not against Fulani as people I believe they are referring to *killer Fulaherdsmen* so you should have understand what they are trying to say ok.

Moreso stop involving the entire North when talking about these bastards. The South have no problem with the North and they are not asking the North to leave but *Fulani herdsmen must go* so get that fact ok.

First, check the history of my posts here and realise how much I have lampooned Buhari and his protection of the killer herdsmen.

Second, read the original post again. Fulani must leave their land. We all know how this will turn out when the Fulanis up north decide to respond back in the same vein.

Like I cautioned in my post, distinguish between Fulani herdsmen and regular Fulani.

People don't read to understand. They just rush blindly led by their emotions.

The bad thing is that southerners think all northerners are Hausa/Fulani, while northerners think all southerners are either Yoruba or Igbo.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
hedonido:

Do the relatives they have "up north" constitute barbaric nuisance there? Are there Igbo, Niger Deltan, or Yoruba gangs of bandits, rapists and kidnappers holding communities hostage up north?

And when has that ever stopped the northerners from butchering southerners in the north?

You people keep talking as if you don't know the situation in Nigeria.

I wonder if those women can distinguish between Fulani and Hausa.

Soon, northerners will become a target of violence in the south, what do you think will happen to your brothers and sisters in the North?

You think the northerners will selectively deal violence to southerners?
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Johnedoh: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Delta women, strong than their men grin
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by hedonido: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

And when has that ever stopped the northerners from butchering southerners in the north?

You people keep talking as if you don't know the situation in Nigeria.

I wonder if those women can distinguish between Fulani and Hausa.

Soon, northerners will become a target of violence in the south, what do you think will happen to your brothers and sisters in the North?

You think the northerners will selectively deal violence to southerners?

Let them kill any Southerner that is senseless enough to remain there. And by "there", I mean the core North. In case you're wondering, Abuja isn't part of it.

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by selemempe: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

baba...the south is slowly losing patience with the north...and with defiant voices like urs and junaid coming from the north everyday, one day...the south will reach a tipping point and unleash carnage on the north.

With control of the sea and lagos plus with middle belt being battle ground, i dont need to tell u that the war will cost the north and it will never recover
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by Erastuslove: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Women are protesting while ex militants are roaming around with N65k stipends in their mouths.... God help us all..
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
baba...the south is slowly losing patience with the north...and with defiant voices like urs and junaid coming from the north everyday, one day...the south will reach a tipping point and unleash carnage on the north.

With control of the sea and lagos plus with middle belt being battle ground, i dont need to tell u that the war will cost the north and it will never recover

I'll bet you think war is something like the movies where after the director yells cut, the man on then floor soaked with ketchup gets up, get paid and goes home.

The people I fear for the most are the Easterners because of their more adventurous spirit they've settled and built houses in the North. The northerner just has his poly bag and he is ready to relocate back to the north.

My comment is instructive. If you think some people will just sit in their houses and be hearing of the war from their television sets, then you are not aware of what is going on in Nigeria.

There's a way to deal with this without sacrificing your southern brothers and sisters and their kids to northern killers.

The north has never hesitated to kill mercilessly, unlike the south that shout online.

I will keep advising caution.

If vigilantes are to be employed, make sure that only killer herdsmen are dealt with summarily. Do not include all northerners or all Fulanis for that matter.

And if Nigeria is going to split, it should be done peacefully.

We only know when war begins, no one knows when it'll end.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
hedonido:

Let them kill any Southerner that is senseless enough to remain there. And by "there", I mean the core North. In case you're wondering, Abuja isn't part of it.

Oh really? Lol. Probably because you and your family live in Abuja or you have relatives in Abuja. Maybe you want to say now that Abuja is also no man's land?

Look, the lingua franca of the north central, northeast and northwest is Hausa. I spent time in Plateau state so I know. You think if war breaks out southerners in Abuja will still remain there? You must be kidding.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by zeuss: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
ElsonMorali:

they said herdsmen who destroy their livelihood rape and murder them...they have no business with other Fulani.

1 Like

Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
rosebowl01:

Stop pretending like you don't know the reason for this. These protesting people are not xenophobic or anything as such. It is an issue of killings and destruction meted on them by these so called fulani terrorists cum supremacist that they want to (and have to) get rid of. May God bless the people in the front lines and all the victims.

Its not my perception you should worry about. I'm not a northerner. It is their perception of what the protest is about that you should worry about. "Fulani must go". Then if they decide to also start chanting "Southerners must go", hope you won't feel threatened. There are more southerners in the north than northeners in the south, I think.

The Fulani herdsmen and the Miyetti Allah are a bunch of murderous bastards and should be put down. But including the whole tribe is something else.

You don't apply AK47 to your scrotum when a mosquito perches there. We have southern brothers and sisters in the North. For their sakes, let's tread carefully. That's all I'm saying.
Re: 'Fulani Must Go' - Delta Women Protest, Block Expressway (Video) by ElsonMorali: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
zeuss:

they said herdsmen who destroy their livelihood rape and murder them...they have no business with other Fulani.

That's all I'm saying. The caption "Fulani must go" is misleading and inciteful. Fulani herdsmen must go. Now that's better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser / LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.