Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Books To Add To Your TBR In 2020 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Books To Add To Your TBR In 2020 (353 Views)

Top 5 Books To Read In 2021 / 5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books To Add To Your TBR In 2020 by sosa993: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
2020 is going to be a great year for YA readers. There are a lot of books waiting readers and I have decided to create a list. You must know, more books will added to this list. If you want your book to be added, then contact me. Now, see new releases from favorite authors, additions to popular series, and amazing debuts. With so many great titles preparing for publication, YA lovers will gladly and hungrily devour books all year long. Whether it’s a dark mystery, a lighthearted romance, or fantasy, you can look forward to these upcoming YA books in 2020.

2020 is going to be a great year for YA readers. There are a lot of books waiting readers and I have decided to create a list. You must know, more books will added to this list. If you want your book to be added, then contact me. Now, see new releases from favorite authors, additions to popular series, and amazing debuts. With so many great titles preparing for publication, YA lovers will gladly and hungrily devour books all year long. Whether it’s a dark mystery, a lighthearted romance, or fantasy, you can look forward to these upcoming YA books in 2020.

One of us is next

– The main character will be Maeve, Bronwyn’s sister. Plus two new MCs.

– Bronwyn, Cooper, Addy & Nate aren’t POV characters, but they’re very much present.

– The author also dropped a list of five things we will see in the sequel:
(view spoiler)

– One of the main characters has a golden retriever (named after the author’s childhood dog).

And it’s likely a spin-off

Original: Well, this will be interesting to see. One of Us Is Lying seemed like a closed stand alone to me and I never even imagined that it would have a sequel. So, I’m pretty much guessing it’s a spin-off. Check it out on good reads.

Heart of Flames

At long last, we have a COVER and it’s beautiful. Very! The fire! The shadows and highlights! The orange and green that work so amazingly together. Seriously, if you’ve read the first installment, you will understand my excitement for this.

February 11, 2020 is the publication date and I’m waiting.

Re: Books To Add To Your TBR In 2020 by sosa993: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Harley in the Sky

Harley ran away when her parents reject her dreams of becoming an aerialist for their circus business. In order to reach those dreams by herself, she sacrifices her familial loyalties in joining a rival company. Harley in the Sky hits the contemporary YA bracket because problems listed in the book are things teenagers go through everyday.

Harley, managing to cover all the hard-hitting, engaging, complicated, and overall relatable situations we encounter as we grow up and fly away. A truly inspirational novel.

All the stars and teeth

This book is a magical tale. The main character is Scarlett O’Hara incarnate. Amora is fierce and able to take care of herself, and her magic is extraordinary. ALL THE STARS AND TEETH is a sweeping, magical tale filled with pirates, a whip smart mermaid, a princess thirsting to prove herself and protect her kingdom, and a soft cinnamon roll boy who captured my heart.

Re: Books To Add To Your TBR In 2020 by sosa993: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shatter me

The explosive finale to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Shatter Me series.

Juliette Ferrars.

Ella Sommers.

Which is the truth and which is the lie?

Now that Ella knows who Juliette is and what she was created for, things have only become more complicated. As she struggles to understand the past that haunts her and looks to a future more uncertain than ever, the lines between right and wrong—between Ella and Juliette—blur. And with old enemies looming, her destiny may not be her own to control.

The day of reckoning for the Reestablishment is coming. But she may not get to choose what side she fights on.

Tokunbo and the Bolt of Lightning

A teenage girl, a sea priestess, and a quest to the underworld make for an adventurous journey in the second installment of the Risen Evil series.

“She’s your source of life.”

When Iyun, a sea priestess, shows up in Tokunbo’s room after a chilling nightmare, Tokunbo’s life changes forever. Soon she finds out there’s a thin line between life and death and that her source of life is trapped in the underworld.

Thrust into the shocking world of folktales coming to life, a fierce battle with diminutive gnomes, spirits with wolfish eyes and the trickster’s minions, she allies with the sea priestess, Iyun, and sets out on a quest across the country to prevent a catastrophic disaster from sweeping millions of lives away.

You can read the sample chapters here and the sample of the first installment.

(1) (Reply)

The Flower Girl Episode 7 / Writer Needed And The Topic Is Cyber Security, 30k Words. / The Prodigal Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.