Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water (950 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by Dammyluv89: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
I will make this short and straight forward. When your phone or any kind of gadget fall into water and get soaked, simply put it off,removed the battery, Sim and Memory card or any other peripheral to the device and store the device in a bag of rice for a minimum of 2days. It works like magic. Your phone go dry baje baje. Thank me later. Kindly give your observation or other recommendation, make we help people when don suffer this thing. Don't forget buy your smart phones and other devices including fashion online on Obejor.com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by obejor: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
waoo very good and educative and i even visited the website obejor.com
Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by Goodluck001: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! i just visit [url=obejor.com]obejor.com[/url] now and they have amazing product.

1 Like

Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by Babaheekmat: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
See em asses

1 Like

Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by yeman1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
what of my phone using non-removable bat3, not using memory card

1 Like

Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by owen10(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2019
If water enter your phone, please switch it off and take it to a phone repairer for proper cleaning and drying.
Don't use any method whatsoever cos it doesn't work effectively. To avoid electronic decay of your phone panel which may destroy your phone forever.

Its just 500 to 1000 charge, it will save you a lot.
Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by Blastedholligan: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2019
I've heard of this bag of rice trick. I'm hoping this my tecno doesn't fall into water sha but if it does na this rice method gon sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Quickest And Safest Way(traditional) To Fix A Device(phone) That Fell Into Water by Dammyluv89: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2019
yeman1:
what of my phone using non-removable bat3, not using memory card

you can remove your Sim card and any other removable things........
my brother it works seriously.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Infinix S5 Vs Infinix S4 - The Major Upgrades & Downgrades!!! / New Xiaomi MI9T For Sale / Cheap Phone And Gadgets Deals On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.