Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner (51609 Views)

The Wearable Art Collective Is Promoting Fashion Designers In New York With This / Check Up This Fancy Wearable Towel. / Wearable Towel For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by eluquenson(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Technology
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Mogajunior(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Good innovation but am more concerned about the health risk. could be cancerous in the long run.
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by etrouble: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
3rdavefarms:
End time AC

Someone needs this too cool off brain at Aso Rock

Can you see the two men at Ask Rock are cool? It is their haters that are getting suffocated of hate, anger and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by AngelicBeing: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by olatilldend: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2019
I'm more concerned about the potentially hidden side effects which will obviously not be revealed now.
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Damoche10: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2019
The day that thing go catch fire grin grin grin abi normal phones no dey explode grin....
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2019
babzo:

1990 or 1890?

We dey Singapore 1790
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by bonnyhope: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2019
I want an equipment that can detect when last a woman had sex
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Softenergy(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Nigeria scientists and engineers have not invented an alternative to sweeping broom
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Cmanforall: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
ujampie:
I was really expecting something like this..... Keep the innovation higher
we made jokes of this as children .
Now it is becoming a reality
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by nnokwa042(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2019
and i hear in ekiti state there are more than 3 million proffesors as every one there in a proffesor why cant they invent something like this?
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Michaelfixed3: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Read bellow
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by eodavids(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
I love inventions.

This is good. It gets better when it is further innovated
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Erastuslove: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2019
That must be another cancer agent direct to the brain....
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by johnad3(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2019
I'm in love with Japan.I love that country so much
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Softenergy:
Nigeria scientists and engineers have not invented an alternative to sweeping broom

Is that what you think? Nigerians are intelligent people. Just say the Nigerian environment can frustrate dreams. My uncle studied mechanical engineering (his dad took him to Yankee since he was 4) and now he has two patents in the field of microfluidics. Not multimillion dollar, but he can afford a 6 month vacation every year if he wanted to and has royalties in the region of over hundreds thousand dollars annually.
His dad is a retired professor of particle physics,worked in some not to be disclosed agency,
I have a colleague who was on a 3rd class GPA in 200level, he went to China and came out as best graduating student in his department (if only you know how difficult Chinese exams are, maybe harder than India, its just that Chinese people are more resilient and you hardly hear of emotional breakdown).

Guy its all about environment and cultute. Covenant university had a student who invented a iron powered by a gas canister.
Carry a Nigerian kid to a standard university worldwide and lure him into research, then you will know what Nigerians can do
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by luluosas(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
These white people sef
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by tck2000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice Technology
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by CheedyJ(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
I once had this idea but didn't know how feasible it was.. Nice one..
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Rajosh(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
what're the cons of this? nothing goes for nothing. I suspect one kind of cancer
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait to get one for myself wink
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by wman(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
feldido:

It's actually a very cheap technology, so I'm sure they can do it.

It's uses Peltier thermoelectric effect. I've been working on different things using this Tech, never taught about this... Creativity!
Read about it below:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_cooling

The main Technology inside is just less than N1k.
All DIY guys like me can Go to aliexpress to get it.

Thanks for sharing this link. It was helpful

2 Likes

Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by Softenergy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
soul95:

Is that what you think? Nigerians are intelligent people. Just say the Nigerian environment can frustrate dreams. My uncle studied mechanical engineering (his dad took him to Yankee since he was 4) and now he has two patents in the field of microfluidics. Not multimillion dollar, but he can afford a 6 month vacation every year if he wanted to and has royalties in the region of over hundreds thousand dollars annually.
His dad is a retired professor of particle physics,worked in some not to be disclosed agency,
I have a colleague who was on a 3rd class GPA in 200level, he went to China and came out as best graduating student in his department (if only you know how difficult Chinese exams are, maybe harder than India, its just that Chinese people are more resilient and you hardly hear of emotional breakdown).

Guy its all about environment and cultute. Covenant university had a student who invented a iron powered by a gas canister.
Carry a Nigerian kid to a standard university worldwide and lure him into research, then you will know what Nigerians can do
Electricity was discovered by Thomas Edison when streets of New York was muddy. Bell Graham, Marconi,Ford etc.
Let your whatever come back to Nigeria, and invent alternative to sweeping broom, we now have paved tar roads in VGC, Lekki, Ministers hills Abuja, these areas scientists can manage to live
Re: Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner by tck2000(m): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
feldido:

It's actually a very cheap technology, so I'm sure they can do it.

It's uses Peltier thermoelectric effect. I've been working on different things using this Tech, never taught about this... Creativity!
Read about it below:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_cooling

The main Technology inside is just less than N1k.
All DIY guys like me can Go to aliexpress to get it.
yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) / What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.