Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Free Chat On Any Mobile Phone: - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Chat On Any Mobile Phone: (619 Views)

Easy Studying: Get Ur Laptops Connect Wit Any Mobile Ntwk N Browse Free(students Only) / How To Connect Your Laptop/desktop To Internet With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Chat On Any Mobile Phone: by glconceptz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
Do you know that you can chat for free on any mobile even if its 3310, read on.

"This service is sponsored by zain it allows you to recieve chat messages for social networking site like facebook, twitter e.t.c one great advantage of this service is that you can even chat on yahoo and all your mails would be sent to you as a text message.
IMPOSSIPLE! thats what i said before my kid sister tried it with her Nokia1600 and Nokia6300 and i was surprise with what i saw so i made Enquiries and i was made to understand that this service works on all phones".

this was what i saw on the site i tot its a joke and i tried it worked i dont know how to start explaining this ahuff to you guys and i dont want to copyright whats on the site but i think you can use this link to read it you self
[url=http://www.studentsqanda.com/index.php/topic,33.0.html]click here]=http://www.studentsqanda.com/index.php/topic,33.0.html]click here[/url] OR you log unto the site @ www.studentsQandA.com and click on free chat.

hope this information is usefull.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Software On This Website The Best To Download Anything / Tips On How To Blog / Charges Up To 78% And Stops Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.