Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise (977 Views)

Obi supporters Are All About Noise, None Can Risk To Stake On Their Fraudulent Obi / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Ize-Iyamu Complained About Wike In Edo: What Is Governor Of Rivers Doing In Edo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by damilogogle(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Superstar Musician, Ed Sheeran took a swing to stop his neighbours from filing noise complaints against him, by spending £4million to buy up houses around him.

The singer said to be worth $160million (£128million) reportedly bought not only the flat above his Notting Hill restaurant, but also the two houses next to his £19.8million mansion in London.

Ed’s had neighbours grumbling about noise before so when he got a chance to buy up the two houses next to his London home, he jumped at the chance,’ a source told The Sun.

‘Ed has not only made a wise investment but is limiting the chance of people grumbling about loud music or parties.’

It was further gathered that he used the same plan for his restaurant in London. These latest purchases have resulted in a property portfolio worth a reported £47million.
He also decided to buy the flat above his restaurant because that could have been a massive sticking point for the business going forward.

Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by lastempero: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Money
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by damilogogle(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
lastempero:
Money
Onye Eze
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Bilabong(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sorry op... Let me do my advert here.
I sell dogs, both boys and girls.
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Nbote(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
And a poor man somewhere in Nigeria will b reading dis and still saying "Vanity" as if "Poverty" is bliss

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nbote:
And a poor man somewhere in Nigeria will b reading dis and still saying "Vanity" as if "Poverty" is bliss
money is evil... Run away from it

Doubt me... Ask Amaechi ... King of zombies
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Kenoxman(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
MONEY AMAKA
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by thesicilian: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
He could have just soundproofed his house.
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Kenoxman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Pls make I send my AZA so u transfer me the one u hav left
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by godofuck231: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bully with the bucks
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by damilogogle(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

vanity crew
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by damilogogle(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
thesicilian:

he did the best thing bro
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by damilogogle(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
godofuck231:
Bully with the bucks
now a village headmaster
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Harlem2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Money dey cause whala
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by Born2Breed(f): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wiseman.
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by kekaitimo: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
thesicilian:

He just made a wise investment, think about that
Re: Ed Sheeran Acquires His Neighbours Houses After They Complained About Noise by GhostGhost(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
The ultimate getthefuckouttahere

(1) (Reply)

FG Reveals Plan To Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Red Alert: Nigerians Beware Of FIFTH COLUMNISTS / Possible Outcome Of Bayelsa And Kogi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.