Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What's The Breed Of This Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What's The Breed Of This Dog? (670 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog / Please What Is The Breed Of This My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Breed Of This Dog? by OptimistBrain: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
The dark one gave birth to the fair one. But to be candid, till this moment I don't know the breed of the fair dog.

The dark one will be 11 years this year

The fair one is 4 years already.
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by tobilavish(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ekukes NSD
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by Namdeenero(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Looks like someone crossbred a Rott/bingo mix with a Lhasa Apso.... This dog just won the "Mutt of the year award"!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by space9880: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
OP we are as confused as you are #say NO to mixi g
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Fox terrier or so
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by OptimistBrain: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Namdeenero:
Looks like someone crossbred a Rott/bingo mix with a Lhasa Apso.... This dog just won the "Mutt of the year award"!!!
Both parents of the dog are dark and not hairy. The grand parent is hairy though.

The dog is calm, friendly and can be aggressive. People actually find it hard to believe the dark one gave birth to the dog. Them no resemble at all. Lol.
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by OptimistBrain: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
space9880:
OP we are as confused as you are
#say NO to mixi g
Lol. I didn't mix the dog. Both parents are dark and not hairy. I believe the hairy Nature and colour came from it grand parents ( They are hairy). Lol
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by Namdeenero(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
OptimistBrain:
Lol. I didn't mix the dog. Both parents are dark and not hairy. I believe the hairy Nature and colour came from it grand parents ( They are hairy). Lol
You say! shocked Bro check well, something is not right somewhere
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by OptimistBrain: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Namdeenero:
You say! shocked Bro check well, something is not right somewhere
... The dark one gave birth to the dog with two others ( 2 are hairy while one is not)....... I believe it's hairy Nature came from it's grand parents. They are both hairy
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by space9880: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
OptimistBrain:
it's all as a result of mixing there is a mix somewhere same parents are dark does not mean they are same breed
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by OptimistBrain: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
space9880:
it's all as a result of mixing there is a mix somewhere same parents are dark does not mean they are same breed
Yes, I agree though
Re: What's The Breed Of This Dog? by Spanishmilf(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Why did u delete d dog pic

(1) (Reply)

Solid Female Cane Corso Pup Available For Sale / Dog Lovers, GET IN HERE... (dog Food) / Neapolitan Mastiff For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.